Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

okay thanks jbanger, i already have 3 people have been telling me this is a fake supreme.

btw, can you give me any detail on this hat, that could make you believe this one is a fake supreme?

this is another pict of this hat

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

thanks anyone!

well im going to take a swing at it, but i have NEVER seen any supreme camps with the tag attached to the side of the hat like that. It's attached in the back.

and the inside label logo is waaaayy off. it just looks tacky.

gl getting your money back

Edited by mr.invincible

Okay, so I've found these sellers from Japan putting several Burberry up and down eBay auction, many same models are repeatedly appear and somehow it seems kinda weird. Never bought Burberry and especially from Japan so any opinions help :)

http://stores.ebay.com/liuqimin1983

http://stores.ebay.com/joyceocean2511

I have spot the same models appear over three times this month already. This seller many have two more ID if my memory correct. It's almost one sold out they just replicate or produce another @@

• 3 weeks later...

As far as authenticity goes, the stitching and other detailing looks very sharp. That's usually harder to emulate than the documentation.

I believe Hermes has some sort of reference code system in place, do you have the code?

not sure. is it usually on the tags or what?

EDIT: it is a local guy, so if I knew what to look for I could go check

Edited by Gatlanta

As far as authenticity goes, the stitching and other detailing looks very sharp. That's usually harder to emulate than the documentation.

I believe Hermes has some sort of reference code system in place, do you have the code?

ok thanks. Doesn't the stitching look kind of weird above the hole though, in the second picture? It looks like the stitches run into each other there...

was thinking about getting those and shortening them, They look legit tho toebox is usually the thing that is off and that one looks fine, and the zipper.

Thanks for the input. They looked OK to me, but I've never owned a Rick Owens before. I wear a size 10, so depending upon how these fit, I may need to sell these too. I guess I'll find out soon. :)

Does anyone know if this YSL logo tee is legit? Thanks.

IMG_2516.jpg

I'm not an YSL expert or anything so idk but in this picture the french translation of "fibre content" is way off and doesn't mean anything. "content du fibre"? that isn't a correct french sentence.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Auth-NWT-GIVENCHY-Shark-Mouth-Hoodie-Sweater-Riccardo-tisci-Rottweiler-XL-/121042267411?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=lpeHD%2BuT9krsgw4wCLND1lz6a3A%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

i know the link is dead but I am in contact with the seller who claims he can sell these items for so cheep because they have "small defects" hes asking $450 for the hoody. I know it sounds too good to be true but is this hoody even old enough tobe faked? please let me know!!!!

Guest mr usneun

I think both are fakes..nobody keeps the whole stuff from the og packing. go in a hermes store and check yourself. always details to check are stitchings and the inside of the belt. ask them to open a new belt for you to try and check the cards that come with that belt.

flip the upside down pictures over and i can compare to a legit play tee that i have

edit:

OK i had a look. Overall, the tags look very similar to mine. There are a few differences: The font on yours is larger and thinner, as are the washing instruction symbols. The washing instructions themselves are also different, but this is a different type of shirt so that's to be expected. Mine is from 2007 and yours from 2009 so that might explain the difference in fonts.

Edited by the breaks