Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

^no place to quantify authenticity of either but if i saw someone mixing those fkin balmain denims with raf (or anything for that matter) i'd be mad pissed off

edit

gdi new page

did you mean sufu is no place? or that there are no place on the pics to tell if they're authentic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two things:

1. Purchased a pair of Damir Doma trousers from ebay seller khahifa before reading the scammers thread. I'm 99% sure these are fakes, but I want a second opinion before opening a case against him.

2. does anyone have experience opening a complaint about a fake item on ebay? what proof is required to make a case?

Here is the album, and the individual pictures.

JptleRC.jpg
NrL8MmRh.jpg
p9pXRl8h.jpg
5Pwmncyh.jpg
f4QCk0rh.jpg
haAPc1Xh.jpg
lQA6oyPh.jpg
UGsv1CBh.jpg
t9uA0Mbh.jpg
mP7B4Slh.jpg

A few observations,
1. Damir Doma label was sewed to the stretch waistband. Once stretched, a couple of stitches came undone.
2. Material and drape vary from actual pant to auction picture.
3. Back pocket button is plastic.
4. Interior seams are not taped.
5. Care label seems legit.

I have no experience handling mainline trousers. I own a pair of silent high tops and a DD sweater.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Two things:

1. Purchased a pair of Damir Doma trousers from ebay seller khahifa before reading the scammers thread. I'm 99% sure these are fakes, but I want a second opinion before opening a case against him.

2. does anyone have experience opening a complaint about a fake item on ebay? what proof is required to make a case?

Here is the album, and the individual pictures.

JptleRC.jpg
NrL8MmRh.jpg
p9pXRl8h.jpg
5Pwmncyh.jpg
f4QCk0rh.jpg
haAPc1Xh.jpg
lQA6oyPh.jpg
UGsv1CBh.jpg
t9uA0Mbh.jpg
mP7B4Slh.jpg

A few observations,
1. Damir Doma label was sewed to the stretch waistband. Once stretched, a couple of stitches came undone.
2. Material and drape vary from actual pant to auction picture.
3. Back pocket button is plastic.
4. Interior seams are not taped.
5. Care label seems legit.

I have no experience handling mainline trousers. I own a pair of silent high tops and a DD sweater.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

just some sort of interest.... I probably should know it better, but I've never seen a blue safety pin Thom Browne shirt. legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THOM-BROWNE-Safety-pin-NAVY-blue-dress-shirt-cardigan-cotton-white-sz-1-S-SMALL-/251326934074?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3a8440ac3a

I am not 100% on the authenticity of the shirt, but he did heaps of stuff with safety pins in Fall2012

I am not 100% on the authenticity of the shirt, but he did heaps of stuff with safety pins in Fall2012

yeah I know. I was very surprised about the large range while checking japanese stores, but I never came across this kind of shirt. 

1. blue

2. safety pins / cut on the same height on both sleeves

who knows....

Edited by frankie_four

• 2 weeks later...