Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just crinkle. shiny looks like it would tear too easily. i only got the crinkle cause i had a $75 credit at oki-ni.

kunk, did you get the shiny one also? or just crinkle? the shiny material is abit dissapointing. needs extra attention for care. also, stuff something inside and voila, a pillow.

Also, does anyone know how long South Willard takes to ship/deliver things?

I just wanted to reiterate how fast they were. I live in CT, and it usually only takes 2 or 3 days. I love buying stuff from there because I'm impatient and want my clothes asap. It kills me when I have to order stuff from Blackbird and it's like a weeks wait.

I just wanted to reiterate how fast they were. I live in CT, and it usually only takes 2 or 3 days. I love buying stuff from there because I'm impatient and want my clothes asap. It kills me when I have to order stuff from Blackbird and it's like a weeks wait.

Excellent news :) Going by what you said I should have my bag in time to use for school.

actually there are 2 kinds of side bags alone excluding the duffel. one is satchel, the one mrip posted. the other is shoulder bag without the zip at the front and those 2 metal things hanging out from the front. and they the same size i believe.

Satchel

323.jpg

Shoulder bag

ishackimagebb5.jpg

Its durability is fine. People on this site to pretend that they are carrying a forty-pound base jumping kit around in their Visvim packs so that they can explain the prices they pay for them. Durability is a relative when you're carrying a handful of books and half a shwarma.

BTW, there's tons of fake Raf x Eastpak on eBay.

Be very wary of stuff which is cheaper than the original RRP and is coming from Asia. I have investigated this, being Raf obsessate no1, and the fakers have now moved on from big brands like Gucci and Vuitton to 'niche' ones like Raf.

Eg here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/raf-simons-08-white-high-end-backpack-bags-trendy_W0QQitemZ380059082152QQihZ025QQcategoryZ52358QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Be wary; seller has sold two before, but how could you have so many real ones to sell off on eBay when these ones from the first collection all sold out in a flash at all NY retailers?

because it's fake. you must have missed the raf simons "eastpak"

BTW, there's tons of fake Raf x Eastpak on eBay.

Be very wary of stuff which is cheaper than the original RRP and is coming from Asia. I have investigated this, being Raf obsessate no1, and the fakers have now moved on from big brands like Gucci and Vuitton to 'niche' ones like Raf.

Eg here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/raf-simons-08-white-high-end-backpack-bags-trendy_W0QQitemZ380059082152QQihZ025QQcategoryZ52358QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Be wary; seller has sold two before, but how could you have so many real ones to sell off on eBay when these ones from the first collection all sold out in a flash at all NY retailers?