how the onemancult was mugged at gunpoint and racially profiled by the police

onemancult

so i'm walking down a dark street in garden city new york, off to take the train back to

manhattan to hightail it home to the bronx after a delightful long weekend at the girl's house when a nice young man appears with a revolver in his hand, demanding my money.

i see the chrome shining and i throw my money down on the floor and run in that

crazy erratic pattern that they tell you to run in if someone has a gun.

call my girlfriend who had just dropped me off, she cant even figure out where

i am at that point since im in a place ive never been to before and all i knew how

to say was "im by the tree and the fedex"

they finally get me, drive me to the train station, and i explain what just happened.

at this point, i dont even want to call the police, i just want to go home, but my conscience is like "Theres a dude out there with a gun. call the cops. they'll canvass the area and probably find him"

cops arrive, and i immediately know im fucked when the first question they ask when they see brown me and my white girlfriend and her white friend "sir, how do you know these two women?" and then after i say 'this is my girlfriend' one of the officers says to the two girls "do you know this guy really?"

they repeatedly asked me if i was lying, and when i described the guy who attacked me, they asked repeatedly "are you sure he was white?"

one officer almost cracked up laughing in my face as i described my attacker,

when i mentioned "he was a slender, tall caucasian male wearing baggy hip hop

style clothing".

then proceeds hell. i cant even get it all together right now but:

an officer grabbed my phone out of my hands without consent to check my call history

they said "you're doing us a disservice, we need to be patrolling. come down to the station and a desk officer will take your statement and we'll patrol." the same 3 officers hung around while i was being grilled, and then LEFT THE PRECINCT IN PLAINCLOTHES IN THEIR PERSONAL CARS.

"if you sign this statement and youre lying to us youre fucked, you know that right?"

"why didnt you call 911 right away and called yout gf to pick you up instead? i dont know how they raise people like you, but from when i was little i was raised to call 911 right after a crime." people like me?????

"do you really want to make me have to call my detectives right now on a sunday night to pay them overtime, when they just had dinner with their families, and all they want to do is watch the baseball game with their sons?"

officers who weren't taking my statement coming in and out of the room asking questions irrelevant to my deposition [ what ethnicity are you? how long have you dated

that girl out there?]

repeatedly telling me to "shut up", "quiet down", "dont whine", etc.

they initially told me i had to go to the station and was not allowed to leave, and tried to get my gf and my friend to leave me with them alone, and tried to give my gf driving directions back to the highway, saying "we'll take care of him, dont worry"

i spoke to people i know in law enforcement in new york afterwards and they ticked off a laundry list of things they did wrong and/or failed to do that could easily get them laid off...

failure to canvass the area, unlawful detainment, badgering, intimidation, failure to follow confidentiality procedures during the statement-giving process, violation of amendment rights from snatching the phone from me...

afterwards a lot of the pieces fell together. i was in an extremely wealthy, entirely white suburb that stakes its high property values on a low crime rate. they finally fell

on compelling me to sign a police non action form, which legally allows them to not

have to report the incident to the crime stats bureau. they essentially bullied me into

not wanting to file a report not only so that they could end their shift, but for the sake

of the town's image. beyond the racial discrimination that both of the people who were with me picked up on, im not a taxpayer in their town, so what happens to me really has little bearing on them and their work.

my family friend who works for new york state internal affairs and my cousin who works

for the justice department are going to absolutely love this shit.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuk da police, my house got robbed and it took them 4 hours to come and when they came they didnt even take fingerprints. and they tried to act cool they were like "you see these marks? the intruder pried the door open with a crowbar" i was like "the fucking door was unlocked" fuking cops

FAYSTE VERSION:

diz nikka put gun 2 mai face, i giv him munny, call cops cuz i tink o

dey help me, instad dey trate me lyke i killed their babies. now i gun

look fer justice. not french band. the gal widda big bewbs and blindfold.

omc, that is some really fucked up shit.

They probably wanted your girlfriend to take off so that whatever they grilled you on the girls wouldn't hear and thus couldn't testify or witness to it happening.

I hope it pans out well if you take action against them. For justice's sake, I want you to get them fried, but for your sake I think it would be fruitless and possibly expensive. Good luck either way man, I can only imagine what kind of state your mind is in right now.

FAYSTE VERSION:

diz nikka put gun 2 mai face, i giv him munny, call cops cuz i tink o

dey help me, instad dey trate me lyke i killed their babies. now i gun

look fer justice. not french band. the gal widda big bewbs and blindfold.

thx

i ain't hating. i just hate essays.

sry to hear about that.

does internal affairs actually work in the states? seems like all that ever happens in vancouver is the cops investigate themselves and go, "nope, they did nothing wrong"

DAMN NIGGA THINK ABOUT IT 4 A SEC

NIGGA SNITCH

NOW HE WANNA SNITCH ON DA POLICE

NIGGA SMOKING DAT PIPE FEEL ME/?? AINT NO SANE NIGGA GON DO DAT

I'm The Police, I'm The Police

I Love My Fucking Rob, And I Don't Want To Stop

Ever Since I Was A Child, I Wanted To Be A Cop

You Know Protect And Serve, A Couple Traffic Stops

I Make A Bust, And Take Something Out The Top

A Thin Blue Line, We Run These Streets

You Bang On Them, But Never Bang On Me

I Cell Search, Stepping On Pillows And Sheets

I'm The Police, Treat A Nigga Just Like Fresh Meat

I Got A Short Wick, On Some New York Shit

Take You To The Precinct And Fuck You With A Broomstick

I Patrol Your Hood, Put You On My Hood

Leave You In The Wrong Hood, Got It Understood

Pc 647b, That's A Prostitute, Plus She Kind Of Cute

She Don't Want To Jail, Well Bitch I'll Tell You What

Get On Your Muthafuckin' Knees, Suck My Partner Up

You Know A Couple Of Muthafuckas Was Giving Us Grief

Pulled A Couple Strings, Dodge The Media Beef

Ever Since Them Niggaz In Black Said "fuck The Police"

I Been Grinding On The Back Of My Teeth, Loading My Piece

Waiting For Some, Get Back Like It Or Not

We Investigated The Shots, That Killed Biggie And Pac

Ever Wonder Why Nobody Ever Figured It Out

Cause We The Ones That Got To Figure It Out

I Shout Freeze At The Top Of My Lungs

I'm The Cream Of The Crop

You Don't Stop You Get Popped By My Warning Shots

And If You Try To Come Back, With A Civil Suit

I Sit Back And Watch My System Take A Shit On You

Order In The Court, Order In The Court

That Muthafucka Shot Me, Case Dismissed

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Police

I'm The Police

You See This Fuckin' Badge, You See These Fuckin' Lights

I'm In Your Neighborhood Rolling On You Every Night

You Faggots Run And Duck, Look At You Scared As Fuck

You See Me Coming In Your Mirror Niggaz Straighten Up

Turn That Hat Around, I'm Here To Take You Down

Hey Partner Look At These Weapons And This Coke I Found

I'm Going To Let It Slide, Show You Who You Can Trust

And If You Want To Keep Selling, Nigga You Sell For Us

Make You A 1030, I'll Get You Hands Dirty

Murder For Hire, Professional Liar

I Plan To Make Police Chief And Then Retire

I Remember When You Set Your Own Hood On Fire

I Reinforce The Freeways, To Bring The Tanks

So The Next Time Y'all Trip, Fuck Bloods And Crips

Cause We The Biggest Gang In L.a.

Ramp Part, Fuck With Us, Get Blown Away

If omc got bodied I would have no life advisor and (crooked) cops would probably discover my lifeless, homeless, unemployed, nonpussygetting body in a dumpster within weeks. Corpsehumping is not cool.

fuk da police, my house got robbed and it took them 4 hours to come and when they came they didnt even take fingerprints. and they tried to act cool they were like "you see these marks? the intruder pried the door open with a crowbar" i was like "the fucking door was unlocked" fuking cops

how many times do you have to post this?

But omc is dark, he can be easier spotted in well-llit alleys.He was going to camouflage. MSG3: Underaged Eater.

Nigga was probably hitting like 90%. Should've used the EZ Gun.