Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Well, just a wee bit late, but finally started to wear these a couple days ago after putting my pbj's on a sabbatical.

Final measurements came pretty much spot on to BiG's chart, and actually a bit smaller in a few cat's.

For those who care, post wash on sz 28:: w: 14.5", in: 33", fr: 10", rr: 13.5", th: 10.75", hem: 7.5"

Fit is great so far, similar to xx-005's, but with the higher rise & less stiff/slubbiness...which make them feel noticeably more comfortable when worn.

Will add pics later if I get the chance, hopefully I can catch up with some of you guys.

edit: after washing the pbjs and wearing the 660s for a few days, I'm going to say that the pbjs are indeed quite slimmer than the 660s in fit, overall. A more realistic comparison would be that the 660s, freshly washed/soaked, fit like a slightly more relaxed pair of well worn and stretched xx-005s (+2-3 sizes up).

There is no doubt that when new or freshly washed though, the xx-005 fit slimmer all around, esp. noticeable and accentuated with the stiffer, slubby/cardboard texture of the pbj's.

I'm considering putting my Warehouses in the Supermarket. Size 32, hemmed to a 30 length, and tapered. PM if anyone is interested, I'm willing to let these go for a good price as I just don't see myself wearing them very much. They'll be in the Supermarket by the end of the week.

I tried on the xx-005 in OW in size 29. I wear a 27 in the 660s and felt the fits were no where close. The 005s are much slimmer, especially in the thighs.

Nice looking 660s. But yeah, true that, the 660 does feel and slightly fit more relaxed from the knee up, esp. the crotch area and the thighs I guess, thus noticeably more comfortable (the easy/rapid stretching char. of the denim also probably plays a factor, as well).

But overall, even given that, on me at least, I find the fit/look/silhouette of the two to be fairly similar (compared w/ my sz 30 pbj, respectively), perhaps xx-005ish if I had gone up to a sz 31. Though...maybe it could just be b/c of my build.