Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Wow, quoting Sublime playing with a quote from Snoop Dogg in a Dr. Dre song, then saying you hope we know it right after someone quotes the original in the thread. Postmodernism in action, folks.

Interesting way to look at it. However, postmodernism, in it's simplest form, is questioning the organization of knowledge from the modernism period. And since modernism, at least when it comes to art, is best described as making some sense out of what would otherwise be unnatural or chaotic the above mentioned example would be better describe as modernism, not postmodernism.

Sorry to change the subject. Back to these kick-ass jeans!

Hey..

I'm Marc and cotestant #100, started on 10/25, can't find my old post to add the start pic's...

Anyways, here's some wear pic's. So far have about 20 days of working in the jeans, will stop the work wear and just go casual soon or else these would be done in a few months. Only the original hot soak and line dry so far...

1118-3.jpg

1118-2.jpg

Everyone is saying they are fading so fast, mine don't feel like it :/

ex·ag·ger·ate (g-zj-rt)

v. ex·ag·ger·at·ed, ex·ag·ger·at·ing, ex·ag·ger·ates

v.tr.

1. To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate.

2. To enlarge or increase to an abnormal degree.

v.intr.

To make overstatements.

Don't worry, mine aren't either.

After going to BiG this weekend and seeing the jeans leftover (and being tempted to buy them) I have to say, they look and feel amazing, enjoy wearing these, I can't wait to see what comes of them over the year.

any one soak these in-side out?

I'm pretty sure just about everyone did...

Anddddd.....

Fit after a week

10001164555ne3.jpg

Be honest. I know I'm big, would it look totally ridiculous if I had the legs taken in a bit? Not thigh, like the knee down? Right now the knee measures 9.75", and the hem is currently 8.75", but I'm going to have the inseam shortened about 4.5 inches from a 35.5" to a 31" and up there the hem is about 9".

I was thinking something like a 9.25" knee and an 8.5" hem :o. If you look at my right leg (on the left in that picture) it's pretty wide, that's how it usually looks. I think this looks a bit goofy, especially with the way the thigh fits. Opinions? Or should I get them hemmed first and then see how they look, or vise versa (take in legs, then get hemmed)

who else sleeps in their's?

haven't done that yet. we did have a turkey pot luck at work today and i spilled some chili on them. i thought about washing them, but just decided to wipe them down with water and soap. the chili came out.

Be honest. I know I'm big, would it look totally ridiculous if I had the legs taken in a bit? Not thigh, like the knee down?

first thing i thought when i saw the pic... 'woah those are real baggy' ... but if your gonna get them hemmed i suggest doing that first, to eliminate some of the stacking... then see how you feel about them.