Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

#184 checking in.

Hot soaked once for 5 hours, tumble dried and wore for a few hours. Did a second hot soak for 4 hours, tumble dried again and they are almost to the post-soak size on BiG (size 32).

Is anyone else having the problem that the coin pocket rivet is destroying the edge of your belt? It isn't too major now but in a years time it may be more substantial.

#184 checking in.

Hot soaked once for 5 hours, tumble dried and wore for a few hours. Did a second hot soak for 4 hours, tumble dried again and they are almost to the post-soak size on BiG (size 32).

Is anyone else having the problem that the coin pocket rivet is destroying the edge of your belt? It isn't too major now but in a years time it may be more substantial.

just take a file to it and smooth it down.

#184 checking in.

no, my belt sits above it. i see what your saying though.

Drastic difference between pre and post-soak fits Rok. Post-soak fit pics look real good though, man.

thanx. i think a little more shrinkage and it would be perfect. there was a lot of shrinkage after the soak tho. which i'm happy with. i dont want to walk around with balloon pants on again (high school was such a drag)

Hey people, since getting them I've been taking a few minutes off study every night just trying them on. I will finally have time to soak it in a few days.

But I have stumbled upon a problem.

Mine are w30 L36 and they fit me perfectly in the waist area. However the length is abit too long. I think a hot soak would do the length good I'm gonna be wearing them with the cuff flipped abit and possibly slightly stacked near the bottom. anyway. The problem is the waist is so nice yet the length is so long.

How should I soak it?

I'm scared of losing even an inch @ the waist. Maybe I should sit in the bath with them? I'm scared if I put a hanger in it and it loosens out or doesn't hold up I'd be losing a pair of jeans I truly love ><

Please help.

Wow, presoak I thought the denim felt a bit flimsy, but after the soak and wearing the jeans for a day the denim feels very uneven and textured. The hairs have also come out to play. I love the denim on these things. The fit is also something to cream my pink panties over. Slim but not too slim for my tastes. Can't wait til these start breaking in.

PS: still unhyped about the hardware, but what are you gonna do with $145 pair of jeans?

I kinda like how the rivets are a little more rugged.

I do agree with you about the denim. I've just soaked mine, so they still have some starch in them making them a little stiff. The denim does have a nice rough texture, not to mention hairy as hell. I'm kinda stuck on the selvedge color. At first I thought it was red, now it looks more copper, the same color as the stitching. Am I retarded?

warehousedenim102820070yx8.jpg

warehousedenim102820070iw4.jpg

Post soak fit pics

warehousedenim102820070zd1.jpg

warehousedenim102820070qj9.jpg

I think I am going to sew a liner in my wallet pocket. I don't want the indigo all over my wallet. I currently put a handkerchief in the pocket as a liner.

Oh and I did happen to take a pic of the new york time website prior to soaking. I didn't think the image would turn out, but here it is:

warehousedenim102820070fd3.jpg