Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

& for old time sakes.... sammy contest with warehouse...

P1070697.jpgP1070693.jpg

Yeah I am... but starting to focus on my Evisu No. 1's.... The warehouse are still my fav. fit.... I'll post fit pic's soon....

Damn, Emaze, good fit and great fading!

I just love how "gritty" the vertical falling looks when you really start to get some wear and tear on these babies.

I know I have no chance in winning this contest but I thought I would contribute some pics. I've had these jeans since November 11, 2007 but I've only put in about 4 to 5 months of wear. I've been rotating this pair with my SDA-103s and NDG classic fit. So far these jeans have only had one two hour initial soak. I don't plan on washing these until the end of the year since I've yet to form any combs.

warehousecontest004bj4.jpg

warehousecontest001qw5.jpg

Um... well I missed the boat on this contest but the denim and the fit looks fantastic. So if anyone reading this has a size 31 that hasn't been broken in much and that are just sitting in a closet somewhere I'm interested in picking them up. PM me.

Or if anyone has any advice on the best place to post a want ad, please let me know. Thanks all.

Um... well I missed the boat on this contest but the denim and the fit looks fantastic. So if anyone reading this has a size 31 that hasn't been broken in much and that are just sitting in a closet somewhere I'm interested in picking them up. PM me.

Or if anyone has any advice on the best place to post a want ad, please let me know. Thanks all.

post in supermarket.

You could just wait for BiG to do a re-stock. Won't have the patch though. I don't know if that's a deal breaker.

I'm concerned that the denim might not be the same. I read earlier in this thread that the contest jeans were made with the same denim as the 1000xx series. But I'm not sure if they are going use the same denim for the 660's re-stock through BIG. Does anyone know?

as an owner and participator in this contest i gotta say, all these bloody jeans look the same.

there doesn't seem to be as much contrast between pairs as there was in the sammy contest.

i feel like putting up pics of mine would just mix in with everyone elses. i think after massive repairs etc is when these jeans will REALLY start to gain the individual character i'm personally looking for

as an owner and participator in this contest i gotta say, all these bloody jeans look the same.

there doesn't seem to be as much contrast between pairs as there was in the sammy contest.

i feel like putting up pics of mine would just mix in with everyone elses. i think after massive repairs etc is when these jeans will REALLY start to gain the individual character i'm personally looking for

Are you high or just really drunk, there are huge differences in them...