How To Melt an Ice Queen's heart

naturaljax

c'mon you know the girl. The one you really want to talk to / get to know / become friends with / date / fuck. Maybe she's a co-worker, maybe you have a class with her, maybe you just see her quite often. But MAN she's an ice queen. She won't start conversations with you unless they're related to something like work, or school like "did you do the homework?" or "could you go do a stock check on RSA2300?" I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS GIRL. What the fuck how do you thaw her icey heart, basically how the hell do you shoot the breeze with people like this.

TIPS PLZ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious answer:

Umm... Ask her if she wants to get something eat? Though ask to do something specific, not just "hang out". But since you want to talk to her because she has nice face/eyes/nose/tits/vajayjay you have to be able to resign to the potential fact that talking to her won't get anywhere or yield any fruit.

inLOL!

however if its a co worker, i used to bring in homemade cit was cookies, i make these wicked awesome white chocolate vegan pumpkin cookies...along with this pecan chocolate coconut oatmeal thingy. Everyone bought into me and i was known as a good guy, yes corny but hey no one could say a bad word....

it was like"hey that tottaly awesome STRAIGHT dude just made wicked awsome cookies for everyone, such a proiveder i should get on that"

seriously though im a pussy and didnt do this to get girls as im still affriad...so basiclly im you...but with cookies.

Make fun of her...constantly.

I have a thing for ice queens and this works without fail.

There is nothing but truth. This is an absolute fail-safe method. Then, the next time she talks to you, cut her off and go do something else. Play it like that a few times and then when you give her the time of day, she'll be on your shit like white on rice.

It works EVERY time.

There is nothing but truth. This is an absolute fail-safe method. Then, the next time she talks to you, cut her off and go do something else. Play it like that a few times and then when you give her the time of day, she'll be on your shit like white on rice.

It works EVERY time.

The Game' - Neil Strauss

Read it, embrace it

Make fun of her...constantly.

I have a thing for ice queens and this works without fail.

i can synthesize this all this advice into two words: mystery method

google it

I saw a 60 minutes or something on that. It's pretty hilarious how rigorously people follow that shit. They're like little soldiers.

Say what you will but the techniques work. Just don't do canned phrases and have your fundementals down. To natural hijinx, don't play where you work. If the girl is cold, you neg her hard but it only works if you have high social status / value. A woman needs to respect you before she can be attracted to you. I say befriend her friends and get them interested in you; a woman's biggest weakness is jealousy. Also, don't facebook or myspace or any of that bullshit. Call the girl and make plans for a date by phone.