Superfap. NSFW.

im suprised nobody quoted the original post.

she is my girlfriend. maybee it was the angle or something. the girl wears 31/32 in most premium denim. she is actually pretty muscular and has massive titties.she has no cottage cheese. some people do have large hips/bone structure. so even if they starved themselves they would still be bigger. you all dont hold anything back. she posted her pics on another forum and not a negative word was said. any skinny girl i have messed around with is crazy anyways. im not going to not like her cause sufu thinks she should be sufu skinny. you manorexic indie whores.

12py6.jpg

kycut1jq2.jpg

WHY IS NO ONE QUOTING THIS. THIS IS GREAT. NEXT LEVEL SHIT

31/32 for a girl is THICKY THICK.

Yo i'm a MANOREXIC INDIE WHORE NIGGAAAAAA

when i see ur gurl in da klub imma be all AY BAY BAY.

True but usually girls like that are also mad tall

Not always. For example, salma hayek is 5 foot 2, and has 37 inch hips and a 25 inch waist (source: IMDB - http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Fname%2Fnm0000161%2Fbio&ei=elnMRvHUJYLQedGMlM8L&usg=AFQjCNHjf5sc4wnA-gTor7RQluBkcJkHCA&sig2=37Um-Hae0iA3CtcfAfh-KQ)

I'd bet dimes to dollars that she wears a size 31 or 32 jeans, and you'd be crazy to call her fat OR tall. ;)

yeah obviously if you're heterosexual. i mean, a naked girl covered in poo is far more attractive than a naked guy covered in poo, but that doesn't make the first case very much attractive on its own, now does it.

no.

or yes. tubgirl. oh yes.

i'm a heterosexual and saying that i think fat girls in skinnies are more attractive than fat guys in skinnies. no lez.

YES.

Don't believe most Filipinos when they say they're part Spanish or Chinese.

chinese-filipinos exist, though. the giveaway is that they dont look filipino whatsoever

someone needs to invent a muffin that is ALL TOP.....that would sell like....hotcakes....(whatever that's supposed to mean)

That already exists. Well, you can buy muffin cups made especially to make muffin tops...

But actually, you can just put a little dough at the bottom of the cup (just enough to make a top) and you'd be set.

true.....BUT..... skinny guys in skinnies > skinny girls in skinnies. yes?

whoever had the better shoes and hairstyle would win this battle.

btw, i think muffin tops are adorable. it's those chicken pot pie pie crust types that are... kind of a problem.

That already exists. Well, you can buy muffin cups made especially to make muffin tops...

But actually, you can just put a little dough at the bottom of the cup (just enough to make a top) and you'd be set.

yeah...but i dunno i don't think they're as good. there's this place that has muffin tops they rip off of muffins n sells them 4 a bit mor its a nice treeat sumtimes def worth it.

she doesn`t look fat to me either

me either... i mean shes got some fat on her but so what? the girl im kinda with now is built about like that with smaller tits and a bit more ass, and i like it. shes thick but no rolls and not cottage cheese looking shit on her...