Superfap. NSFW.

yeah, she got some hips

even though she's nowhere near as scrawny as a lot of these lame hollywood btiches, i still think she'd look better with a few more cheeseburgers packed on there somehwere

the only thing that kind of bugs me is that her nose screams plastic surgery, but i'm willing to accept she's one of the few who's just born like that

it's a forgivable sin regardless

I'm certain she was blessed wiht such nostrils.

DSC02738.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02673.jpgDSC02671.jpgDSC02640r.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

dont hate. :D

There should be tons of places like that in Macao, HK or Taiwan shouldnt it?

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say that scenario looks awfully like Macao, fobs are the best in the region. Since thats where the cute ones go before they distribute the not so cute ones the rest to the world

^^

some randon chick i pulled off this black clubbing thread

that was more my intention/hope for this thread, to have that kind of thing rather than just pulling pics off model sites and shit

but those are a better source, so whatever

in the course of trying to find stuff to post to this thread, i came across this site called atlanta dymes

it's amazing

i'm trying not to steal exculsively from there, but basically every pic belongs here

f_DSC4132m_62054e2.jpg

i'm going to threadjack my own thread

i'm watching this johnny cash thing on pbs now, basically a comilation of performances from his old tv show, and there's this country singer called charlie pride on now

and he's black

wtf?

dude is like the eminem of honky tonk

How does that site work? You find a girl, call, and set an appointment?

haha that Dora girl is probably the most used up outta all of em.

edit: I was checking out the forum...they have reviews. I found this from one guy.

--------

I live in the US, I haven't touch any girls for 5-10years. I visited a Chinese girl today, I paid $300.00. She is very pretty, really nice body, have a face looks like a Japanese AV star. Infact, she lived in Japan for years and came from Shanghai, now she lives in the US. She is 25 years old, to most of the si-hings, I must be crazy to pay the price~~~After I walked into her place, she told me to take a quick a quick shower myself. I was too nervous, she told me to sit on the bed, then asked me to french kiss her, and she given me a BJ with dom on. I hugged her alot, and played with her very nice headlights..34C or D i think..really soft and white skin. But when I was doing missionary on her, my little brother get soft again , then she had to BJ and HJ again..then I told her to be on top, but after 2 min, my brother half-past six again , then I asked to do 69, my brother hard again..especially when I licked her...?I used to never lick puxxy; but her's is shaved and very nice shape, and don't taste or smell bad at all. After all her hard works, my brother still half-past6..I did her missionary again, but seems like she is getting heavier and heavier; maybe I am weakundefined ...

Then she suggest to finished up by HJ, I said yes because I was so ashame and tired ! then she put my little brother between her breast with plenty of KY..then brother hard again, then I asked to do missionary again...ofcourse don't work, then breast fuxking again...then I gave up, she was shocked! she said I paid already and better cum, then she asked me if she is not good looking..well, I wasted so much of her time; so we kept apologize to each other for long time

She gave me a massage, wasn't that great, but we talked alot..because most of his clients are white people..she has being rated high class, sophiscated...but she was really naughty infront of me. She only does call-girl at night and sell houses in the morning She even told me to cut the fore-skin on my brother..I guess that was why I usually unable to cum with girls. She lecture me alot~~~suppose to make more money when young~~

She french kissed me more before I leave. Am I sick? Even I didn't cum I still feel happy with her?? A regular call girl only cost $140-160 here..I think I enjoyed the talking more than Fxxking

Unable to post her pic here because related to her AD, sorry c-hings!!

-----

Dude must be some 50 year old with erectile dysfunction.

anyway, while in ningbo i was offered a bj by this hottest girl meaning massage and stuff altogether for 400 rmb which is about $52 bucks, as i was visitng a friend of mine at a hotle which was by wanda plaza. never did that typed of shit before so i was scared, and now i fucking regret it.