Superfap. NSFW.

Korean Race Queens vs Japanese Race Queens (coming up)

someone tell me how to post embed videos... =(

_____

Well dancehall culture is pretty big in Japan. That's first video shows Junko? I think her name was. She won that Jamaican dancehall queen contest..imagine a Japanese chic beating out Jamaican chics in dancehall? Pretty crazy.

and as for the high schoolers.

they're just dancing...they could be 18 or they could be older just wearing their high school uniforms. hell on any night you can go to a club and find girls there inside with fake ids dancing even more provocatively than that. chances are you've probably lusted after those girls without even knowing they were underaged.

dimick45 acts like only men post pictures of hot girls up and stare and talk about them. girls do the same! somewhere there's a "hot fobby asian boy" thread with girls posting pics of asian guys with 6 packs and going OMG OMG OMG OPPAAAA...go on those cyworld sites and girls comment like crazy on the guy ulljjangs.

youtube is a public space....if its on there, that means the user obviously intended for others to see it. for the personal videos I upload on youtube I put it on to private or friends only if i don't want anyone else to see it.

I understand that this is supertrash, but, really? This is honestly some of the most repulsive shit I've ever seen. ^^^Um, embedding videos of high school girls? I hope rock bottom comes up soon for y'all, I'd hate to see the logical conclusion of this trend. Just totally highlights the pedophilia running through this whole thing. And how homosocial is it to have a bunch of guys high-fiving each other over posting pics of/fucking Asian girls? And axtsang, I hope somewhere in cyberspace women are posting pictures of you and having a good fucking laugh. Posting pics of your exes on the internet for the onanistic gratification of other racist men? This doesn't strike anyone else as creepy or unacceptably exploitative? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd feel like less of a man for not shitting on this thread. Fuck just Asian girls, if you have any respect for women or want to legitimately go on thinking you're not a racist, get the fuck out of here. If you need to whack off to pictures of Asian girls, do it privately and on your own. Do you really need to share that with other men to get props or something? That whole part is just intensely homosocial, and may say some broader things about your psyche in general...

lol, dude, pretending to be all feminist and sensitive and shit won't get you pussy; girls will just think you're a fag. Are you a liberal studies major?

hahaha show us your tities.

I understand that this is supertrash, but, really? This is honestly some of the most repulsive shit I've ever seen. ^^^Um, embedding videos of high school girls? I hope rock bottom comes up soon for y'all, I'd hate to see the logical conclusion of this trend. Just totally highlights the pedophilia running through this whole thing. And how homosocial is it to have a bunch of guys high-fiving each other over posting pics of/fucking Asian girls? And axtsang, I hope somewhere in cyberspace women are posting pictures of you and having a good fucking laugh. Posting pics of your exes on the internet for the onanistic gratification of other racist men? This doesn't strike anyone else as creepy or unacceptably exploitative? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd feel like less of a man for not shitting on this thread. Fuck just Asian girls, if you have any respect for women or want to legitimately go on thinking you're not a racist, get the fuck out of here. If you need to whack off to pictures of Asian girls, do it privately and on your own. Do you really need to share that with other men to get props or something? That whole part is just intensely homosocial, and may say some broader things about your psyche in general...

And how homosocial is it to have a bunch of guys high-fiving each other over posting pics of/fucking Asian girls?

That whole part is just intensely homosocial, and may say some broader things about your psyche in general...

A good majority of people on Sufu spend meticulous minutes everyday fine tuning the details of their wardrobe, wade through literally thousands of pages of pictures (and articles/news/et al) of men's fashions, and mercilessly kill and publicly call out and viciously mutilate others of deemed negative fits and style...

Given that, I highly doubt being called homosocial would really hurt anybody's manhood. And given, if this thread represents s/t wrong about our psyche, then there are probably other matters we should be concerned about...this mere issue would just be the gravy on the pototoes.

me no racist... me Chinese.. me love asian girls long time!

Have a kit-kat?

^what ethnic is rikki from? and how does he gets all those hot girls to pose for him lol.

Kasso is a last name from Senegal, and I suppose if you're a famous photographer women are willing to take off their clothes for you. If you're an amateur photographer, do like the rest of us and just give out Girls Gone Wild t-shirts.

Guest jmatsu

i don't get what's the big deal about fake vs. real boobies. i mean, if i can see them and squeeze them they're real enough. it's not like you taste silicon when you pleasure a tit or anything...

i don't get what's the big deal about fake vs. real boobies. i mean, if i can see them and squeeze them they're real enough. it's not like you taste silicon when you pleasure a tit or anything...

Its all about how it feels in your mouth. Would you rather bite an apple or a soft peach?