shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Scott: DO YOU NOT READ THE WISDOM OF DJRAIO?

Make your own damn plans and if some girl is lucky enough to get to go with you, then so be it.

Do not live your life at the whim of others. If you want a milkshake, go get a fucking milkshake.

oh i got a milkshake, but not the kind gravitas was speaking of, vanilla malt :D

and things are kinda wonderful with the new girl, i'm surprised how much relationships don't suck after being stuck in a shitty one for 2 years.

posting this here rather than the waywt thread to avoid shitting it up.

I really fucking hate it when people get called out on their fits for being mediocre or uninspired and then bitchassness proceeds to occur and people admit that their fits are mediocre or not the best and get pissed when people call them out on it. No one fucking makes you post a fit. So if you're not posting your absolute best, why bother posting a fit in the first place? Fuck. Are people really that shortsighted?

I see both sides. On the one hand the name of the thread is not "how meta iz ur jawnz" it's just "what are you wearing." I've seen people post in sweatpants in there, cuz sometimes people wear sweatpants, which are not the height of fashion.

But I agree with you that you shouldn't bitch about getting negative comments/rep about fits. 100% correct on putting yourself out there requires a little toughness in the skin. Anyways bitching about people's criticism usually ends up backfiring and making you look like a fewl.

^

exactly. If you're willing to put yourself out there in sweatpants then you better expect to get some hate for it and not go crying because of it. I think it was cman who posted a fit in a hollister polo then bitched because people flamed him for it. no one made him post that, so shut the fuck up. also hate how sufu always times out for me. not sure if it's just a firefox issue or just slow internets

i hate universities, so so much. I stay up late, fuck around with the stupid clogged-up online registration, finally finish it all up...and then get an email a few days later saying, "oh we screwed up the degree audits for everyone in your program. you need to switch around your schedule, but you can't do it until july 13. oh ps everyone in your program is going to try at once so good luck getting what you want."

No apologies or anything, so they can screw up, but when a student makes a registration mistake it's the biggest god damn deal in the world.

that sucks. mine sucks too except at ranking in magazines.

they introduced two new laws: 1/ you can't redo a year more than once => few of my friends are fucked and need to go somewhere else 2/ you cannot register for the next year by validating 15 european credit anymore, but if you pass a semester you can register in the next year tho you still need to validate the subject for the other semester => i was in second year and am now actually in first :(

Dentist tomorrow..........................

why the hate?

man, it pisses me off when i notice people with real nice denim out on the streets but then you realize they're hypebeasts and they've got tape on their cuffs so that their shoes don't get indigo on them. whenever i compliment them on their jeans, they get all high and mighty even when i tell them i'm into denim and have on a pair of ~$300 jeans as well.

mike vallely is a fucking complete asshole.

this is an extremely hateful random thought i decided it fit better here

when we went to the tony hawk tour like 5-6 yrs ago one of my friends ended up talking to mike vallely for like an hour. dude was pretty cool to him and gave him some shit let him on the bus for a minute cause it was raining for a bit.

dude might be an ass, but its prolly for a reason if hes an ass to anyone in particular.

Guest bambam

didnt mean it like hes a dick to fans, i just cant stand his persona and the way he played in his battle at the berrics match against chris cole. it's like those pokemon episodes where ash has trained so hard for so long only to have team rocket play dirty. you think ash is going to lose but he beats them at their own game, all the while misty and brock b all 'hey! thats not fair!' 'pikaaa! >: (' but nobody else seems to notice and they just b like 'oh nice fight, good1 ash.'

why the hate?

man, it pisses me off when i notice people with real nice denim out on the streets but then you realize they're hypebeasts and they've got tape on their cuffs so that their shoes don't get indigo on them. whenever i compliment them on their jeans, they get all high and mighty even when i tell them i'm into denim and have on a pair of ~$300 jeans as well.

the dentist never bothered me

I did fall asleep at the orthodontist's though before because the chair was comfortable as fuck and I got like half an hour of sleep the night before. All I remember was like the guy going like, "yo stop falling asleep" and I was like "dude wtf I'm not asleep" and I was like falling asleep and my mouth was closing and shit. luckily I got a chill guy and he didn't get pissed or anything

I know a hypebeast guy that tapes his sneakers and buys like brand new premium denim shit and walks impeccably so that he doesn't fuck up his shoes or his cuffing tape shit doesn't get fucked up, and he like always has really faded jeans

sand papering and shit, yo I can tell