RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Edited by haploid

me too, fuck i really don't get why some people are the way they are

i mean, one second they'll be fine, then the next they'll go nuts, geez

"It is what it is."

because everything is what it is right

fuck

Yeah but the whole point is that it's universally undeniable. You have to accept the statement, just like you have to accept whatever situtation it's referring to.

It mayks more sense than you think!

I don't understand what you mean?

I guess that depends on how you interpret the universe?

It is possible that language doesn't have a fixed meaning whatsoever

"Why must it be so hot!?" - contestion of truth

"If it's hot, it's hot." - incontestable statement

The incontestable statement is used to demonstrate the incontestable nature of the truth. The heat is incontestable so you may as well just accept it.

INCONTESTABLEINCONSTABELECONTESTABLEINCONTST

I hate how many UFC fighters have major flaws in their technique. Holy shit I can't wait to fuck them up.

^need youtube vid of you on heavybag. Make a thread on Sherdog.

K-town girls that still go by their self-assigned nicknames from middle-school.

MiZz_UnDeRstOod~~!

i hate u can never hit a fucking half court shot in any of the basketball games i have

Dudes who try to make themselves look good infront of chicks by finding anything they can to put another dude on blast.

drinking til dawn

i dont care how hardbody it sounds, it fucking sucks and you end up paying for it for days

/sackitupbro

I hate when people use "..." excessively.

DON'T YOU KNOW IT MAKES YOU SOUND PASSIVE AND UNCERTAIN

Good friends who are bad with time.

I work as a freelance editor, and my current client is trying to screw me out of half my fee.

He says 'oh, uhh, this video isn't really what I asked for so I can't pay you the entire amount...but...I also don't want you to change it, I'll go hand it into the company who hired me, okay, bye.'

I've done several projects with him and I've never had a problem in terms of my work, but every project gets a little more sketchy in terms of payment.

I hate stupid clients.

I work as a freelance editor, and my current client is trying to screw me out of half my fee.

He says 'oh, uhh, this video isn't really what I asked for so I can't pay you the entire amount...but...I also don't want you to change it, I'll go hand it into the company who hired me, okay, bye.'

I've done several projects with him and I've never had a problem in terms of my work, but every project gets a little more sketchy in terms of payment.

I hate stupid clients.

Is there anything that you can do to ruin his life?

Luckily it was a small job -- so I'd rather just blacklist him rather than plot evil doings...

I'm going to meet with him tonight (I haven't given him the final project yet) and give a little presentation on my standard daily rates vs. his offered fee. An aggressive-80s-power-suit-buisness-woman type presentation.

Freelancing is tough in terms of all the random clients not knowing how much work goes into a project, and how much the time of a trained professional is worth. ALAS. I'm sure it's the same in all fields - graphic design, freelance journalism. Such is the life of not being tied down.

Dudes who try to make themselves look good infront of chicks by finding anything they can to put another dude on blast.

word is bond usually these dudes is easy bait anyways they'll never try that shit again if you hit em back