RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Failed actor types.

Despite it being your dream to be in front of those lights, you're actually too chicken-shit to even audition. You couldn't be cast for anything other than "whiny bitch #2" or "baby w/ poop pants" anyway. You insist on singing along to everything within earshot completely unaware of how tone deaf you really are. You have no skills, talent, and you're balding.

Catch you on the big screen!!!

also, as an addendum to my cab related post, nyc cab drivers who won't go outside of manhattan. fuck you.

another thing french-dubbed anything. tv shows when they leave the orignial [english] voices with the background music even more than movies, even if french-dubbed movies are awful

this

also dubbed anything pretty much. if you see a movie the original voice of the characters is part what make the movie and also if you read on lips you'll know it's not synced, it usually pisses me off so i don't even watch the movie.

except maybe for cartoons, action movies with steven seagal or jc van damme and those very bad movies with dubbing that is so bad it's funny.

snow.

and having to clear it off my driveway

even with a snowblower (greatest thing ever) it's a pain in the ass

hahaha that's awesome redx

also, as an addendum to my cab related post, nyc cab drivers who won't go outside of manhattan. fuck you.

Real shit here, that's why I never say where I just hop in with a grin on my face that looks like I live 4 blocks away and just dot feel like it.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha and Yank Mancs.

Poorly-timed revelations. I could have used you two years ago.

ryanair's strict luggage restrictions.

or myself for not having a backpack in between 'day pack' and 'huge 60L pack'.

mobile phone being stolen in the place you work.

french dubbed Simpsons is the worst ever, what the hell is up with Marge's voice?:confused:

AVxfTmzekTg

I actually think the Simpson's french dubbing isn't that bad, because the episodes are still funny. Or maybe it's because i've got good memories of watching it french dubbed after my sunday bath when I was young.

ryanair's strict luggage restrictions.

or myself for not having a backpack in between 'day pack' and 'huge 60L pack'.

the 10kg restriction is the worst, last time I had 11kg and had to pay extra 30€ or something.

Trying to put the Oreo tray back in the bag once you pull it out too far. Fucking thing fights tooth and nail to stay out of the bag; stop fucking around Oreo tray.

i find it interesting how companies package products in such different ways for different countries/markets..

edit.

I HATE how companies package products in such different ways for different countries/markets..

I knew what it meant, they're just not packed in a tray in my parts.

How else do they package Oreos?

the toilet that i frequent to take a dump has a very shallow bowl, and therefore not a lotta water. my shit stacks up and it smells soo bad.

stacks on deck!!!!!!!!!!!

sodmg.jpg?w=343&h=276