shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

that's weird, usually you can keep milk for at least 2 or 3 months after you bought it. i feel ya, i wanted to do pancakes this morning, everything was ready but I had no milk... too lazy to go get some so i made an english breakfast instead.

aren't the cartons of milk you buy in france the ones that aren't refrigerated? i'm sure those last waaaaay longer. the ones here, after you buy it i think it lasts for two weeks. i think that's why we never have milk in the house because it spoils too quickly for anyone to remember to use it. i'm going to go check out the gym and buy some more damn cereal and milk.

2 weeks ... not very convenient. anyway now that i live alone i buy them by pair so when the first bottle is finished i have the other one and the grocery store is on the way to school.

you made me crave some cereals :P

People who start off their sentence, "Do you know who you look like?" Or, "You look like... (insert stupid celebrity)".

I DONT LOOK LIKE EITHER OF THEM. It's always the same two actresses / song-writers too. frig.

when the trash doesn't have enough new posts to entertain me

i was wondering earlier if any of the other fashion forums move as quickly as superfuture. or if their supertrash equivalent moves as quickly. i found out last night i had a stylezeitgeist account i don't ever remember making