shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

and when you need to type the fucking www

FF doesn't make me do that but whenever I use IE on the school computers it always comes up with a fucking "could not find page, is this what you were looking for" screen with the link +www.

ZVYoEH6VEwQ

What the fuck is Busta doing the pterodactyl for?

dsc03648ww3.jpg

Wannabe Sartorialist-ass idiots. I see you in your suit jacket, jeans, and Gucci belt. So the fuck what? You managed to read a couple copies of GQ and extract some formula? Unless that business card says "ass licker lacking steez", I don't give a crap.

try cheapbeast.com

rep'ed

yah but i got a bigger size of the same jeans before. don't think those came with the extra long tag

thought this pair might have been defective just really don't understand why people have to be dicks

rep'ed

Self-explanatory.

at subways you order a 5$ footlong,but you get taxed so its actually. 5.32 .I have to break up a dollar and hold on to coins.I hate coins.

Worst is when you buy something a dollar, but with tax it comes out to $1.07 and so you have to carry around 93c in your pockets.

speaking of indy rock with cool girls from band but you 1) don't like much what they listen to 2) don't know shit about indy rock.

i have lots of general knowledge and can beat lots of people at trivial pursuit, but in some specific subjects i only know a few things... might be the problem of being too curious.

when bitches are passive-aggressive.

example:

last night my cunt roommate walks in and directly goes to the window by the kitchen table (where 2 of my other roommates and i are sitting) and reaches over us, while we're eating, and opens the window entirely.

she does little bullshit things like this all the time to piss my other roommate and i off. she thinks we're always attacking her when we call her out on acting like an immature asshole. she's 21. she should know better.

next time this happens, i swear im going to grab a bitch's hair and continue to bloody her face up. then she'll learn..

people who preface their posts with, im probably gonna get flamed/negged/raped for this, grow some balls and spew your hate freely chump

+1

Also hate: people who don't put the seat down in the restroom/bathroom (especially in private/nice washrooms) and people who talk about lewd shit while I'm eating

1. Not knowing how to do some calculus problems, because they look different than the examples.

2. When people you know where glass' and you can't tell if they are looking so you say whats up and they dont see you.

3.When girls have girls night out in the dance clubs. Like fuckin comon go to a gay club if you only want to dance with your girl-friends, you're taking up dancing room!( i hope there is someone that can relate. But sufu prolly doesnt go clubbing?)

when bitches are passive-aggressive.

example:

last night my cunt roommate walks in and directly goes to the window by the kitchen table (where 2 of my other roommates and i are sitting) and reaches over us, while we're eating, and opens the window entirely.

she does little bullshit things like this all the time to piss my other roommate and i off. she thinks we're always attacking her when we call her out on acting like an immature asshole. she's 21. she should know better.

next time this happens, i swear im going to grab a bitch's hair and continue to bloody her face up. then she'll learn..

soulja gurl TELLEM

WTF how is this disgusting lady in this magazine

I can't stand rachael ray.

untitled29.jpg

This idiot is just as bad.

guy_fieri.jpg

2049Fieri2.jpg

The new ads promoting high-fructose corn syrup

abominations both of them.

also finding my fatfucker of a roommates underwear in the goddamn bathroom for days on end, i will kill him one day.

Are you fucking serious??

Explain your selfss.

both suck.

all about my girl Paula Deen

lets deep fry some more shit Paula (always an obesity concept)

EDIT:

I hate the weird noises my roommate makes when he sleeps. Its like the noise that you make when you try and simulate the sound of guts when you tell a stupid story to friends, or the sound of poorly-done fellatio.