shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

WORD. That book makes me rage the rage of a thousand suns. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. THESE DUMB FUCKING CUNTS DON'T REALIZE THAT THE FUCKING BOOK HAS BEEN OUT FOR LIKE FOUR FUCKING YEARS THEN THEY GO AND BUY THAT HORSE SHIT AND THINK THAT THEY'RE SO UNIQUE, WELL YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID BITCH. FUCK. I HATE THAT BOOK. IT'S FUCKING CUNTS LIKE THIS
DAMN. FUCKING RAGE.

/rant

it gives all the weird freaky ass fangirl/guys new fantasies. mega fuckin rediculous

yeah midterms are rough. I had this idea to study for a test in advance, and I ended up actually reading all of the textbook chapters but now when I'm going over notes I can't recall any of it.

I'm about to give up and just say fuck it and get whatever grade I get.

I'm about to give up and just say fuck it and get whatever grade I get.

C's get degees...

just sayin'

I fuckin hate the amazing appeal of happy hour specials. Suppose to be eating well hoping to drop 10-15 more lbs but honestly who can resist a $1.95 half pound cheeseburger w/ fries? fuck...

Couldn't give two shits about U2, but a giant band is playing a 100 person gig two minutes from my house in a tiny ass venue out in suburbia. I'd still like a ticket. This will be talked about for years around these parts.

like this?:

"remember the time when U2 was in town? i couldnt get a ticket"

"yo, fuck 'YOU' and '2' nukka"