shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate assholes who make stupid calls when they know they are obviously dominated....

and even worse, flopping a set only to get ousted by a 4 card straight on the river....you'd think at the higher buy ins this play wouldnt exist, but its just as big of a shit-show as the $6, 411 and 25$ buyins

I fucking hate that guys think that girls can be turned on like a light switch. One second you are trying to get frisky, they turn you down and say something stupid like "uh, give me a few minutes, I want to finish this (whatever it might be)" then ten minutes later try to go for it.

I also hate a guy who puts no effort into foreplay. What am I suppose to get aroused by your shitty kisses?? Ooohh, two kisses and you're trying to stick it in. Fuck that.

Bah. Fucking men and being completely retarded when it comes to a womans sexuality. It doesn't take much! Just effort, and if you are going to turn down the offer of sex (but still hope it get it in the future) be fucking awesome about it.. Maybe throw a good compliment out there, or something worth waiting for other than some stupid excuse.

what the shit does this even mean?

I was at this bar/concert venue where everything was so chill and vibe was great and light/music was all some falling in love atmosphere for sure except I decided to go with some girl that I had no real interest in.

Tho seriously I never understood the walkie-talkie thing either. Isn't this a step back from cell phone technology? It's like buying a flatscreen with the feature where you can watch everything in black and white instead. Why the fuck do ppl use this? Is it some urban thing?

not having shit to read when i gotta shit. my absentee roommate basically lives at his girlfriend's house so i usually use his pristine, unsoiled toilet for my morning glory. problem is, he's a surfer and all he's got lying around are stupid fucking surfer magazines. i'd seriously be better off with a copy of martha stewart home and garden.

brings me to another thing: surf videos. how long can you stare at basically the same action over and over before you start thinking, hey maybe i should turn cable on. and the little commentary bits, bra bras trying to get all philosophical about riding surfboards, are just comical.

not having shit to read when i gotta shit.

I always bring my cell phone and play solitaire, but the battery has been dying real quick lately and I haven't had anything to do. It probably increases my productivity though because I usually extend my shit breaks til I win a game.