shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Past couple night I've been getting texts from this girl, but don't end up seeing them till hours after the fact... usually like midnight. I respond but by that point she is prolly sleeping and never responds the next day.

I love talking with this girl but keep missing my opportunities. Fuck.

E: Also I lost my fucking book and can't find it anywhere. I hate when shit is inexplicably missing.

when people dont reply/pm back when you want to buy their shits

how about people who wear the rare julian red washes (cali v-boy in case you have a pair to sell) they have to sell in your perfect size to do fucking construction and ruin them with paint and oil and grease stains

r_mutt i'm looking at you

guys that pretend to be lost to try and pick you up. lame.

when your tummy is full of food but your mouth wants to taste more..gaaaah

when pple read magazines/books in the store and crinkle/bend/fuck up the pages and or cover..its okay..i get you want a bit of preview before you purchase but be a more careful for the next potential buyer? no one likes paying full price for banged up shit.

the purse forum

tag tuckers

Past couple night I've been getting texts from this girl, but don't end up seeing them till hours after the fact... usually like midnight. I respond but by that point she is prolly sleeping and never responds the next day.

I love talking with this girl but keep missing my opportunities. Fuck.

E: Also I lost my fucking book and can't find it anywhere. I hate when shit is inexplicably missing.

Why not just text her first? At least then she'll know that you're interested in her and won't stop trying. Or at least text her and tell her that your cell's messed up...

hiccups, its been like 10 minutes, and its starting to hurt now.

A good friend of mine used to get the hiccups all the time. Like at least 3 times a week.

They were the really loud rather alcholic sounding variation and would draw a lot of unwanted attention.

The only way they would stop was if someone punched him in the stomach, really hard. This was my favorite job. I was like a trained animal--like a boxer hearing the starting bell--whenever I would hear that hiccup I would be overcome with glee and start pounding his intestines.

Why not just text her first? At least then she'll know that you're interested in her and won't stop trying. Or at least text her and tell her that your cell's messed up...

Late response but I ended up doing just this. Now the reverse is happening to me and she's not getting back to me till hours later haha. Oh well.