shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yeah, i actually always tip at the coffee shops/starbucks by my house cause they're all nice peeps, lots of college kids, but the hate was mostly aimed at nyc starbucks specifically, they are always bullshitting and macking on girls and at least 10 drinks behind. it is fucking ridiculous.

i kinda think that whatever you do at whatever stage of life you're at, you should do it well/with some pride/efficiently/etc.

I'm a barista and I agree with you, I don't think what I do warrants tips. We give all of our tips to this foundation for the children of the dudes who work on coffee farms and it is a legit organization so I feel good bringing the money in for them.

yeah, i actually always tip at the coffee shops/starbucks by my house cause they're all nice peeps, lots of college kids, but the hate was mostly aimed at nyc starbucks specifically, they are always bullshitting and macking on girls and at least 10 drinks behind. it is fucking ridiculous.

i kinda think that whatever you do at whatever stage of life you're at, you should do it well/with some pride/efficiently/etc.

the starbucks in astor place is mad fast tho

bathroom lines suxxxxxxxxxx

Bitches who ride their bikes on the sidewalk when there's a designated bike lane right there on the road.

bicyclists who think it's a good idea to ride on a three-lane one-way street, when a two way street with full bike lanes is ONLY ONE BLOCK OVER. fucking slow retards

That sucks. I remember applying for part time jobs at certain places like restaurants looking for servers who told me the same thing. Fuckers. Gonna start pushin' in the mean time? You probably should. You could afford n(n) jeans if you did

i probably could quite easily. hamilton is always (oddly) dry, and cambridge has fucking wild drugs that make new york and toronto shit seem like kids play.

I will buy ALL YOUR CAMBRIDGE DRUGS.

Jesus god my teeth.

This town, a hundred times this fucking town.

The fact that I probably have to stay in this town another year.

The fact that people are all busy or not reachable when I'm bored and want to do something but as soon as I want some alone time 10 fucking people start bothering me.

When you go see a movie for the first time with a friend who saw it already.

Entire movie:

" Oh shit get ready for this part"

" this is the funny part" immediately followed by "That part was funny right! I told you it would be!"

"don't let this scene confuse you, just wait it'll make sense in the end"

shut the fuck up

also babies in movie theatre's, shut the fuck up

Guest Phrost

brain freeze. yesterday i scarfed down soft serve ice cream. it was like a debilitating stone cold novacaine headache simultaneously hitting my jaws and forehead.