shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

my dad giving me a phone call "hi julien, i just sent you an email in french can you translate it for me before 10pm kthanks bye", without letting me time to answer.

what if i wanted to say no ?

i'd feel bad if i let his email rotting

that line,

"now for the first time, i present you, MR & MRS [insert the groom's name here]"

why do women have to opt to being just a MRS?

ugh. cant stand it.

ps- went to 2 weddings this weekend.

i hate that credit card companies don't update my balance in a timely manner.

i paid off my amex balance in full on july 13th and it still shows. i thought i did some really really bad shit that i don't remember of from my trip to vegas last weekend. ha

Things I hate:

-fat people who think they're skinny

-George Bush lovers (no offense.......)

-misogynists

-wHeN pEoPle tYpe lIke disZz

-sluts

-throwing up

-when people have boogers in their nose

-flashily clad people

-people who bitch about how fashion doesn't matter to them and how they would never put so much time into clothing

-people who are genuinely stupid

-miley cyrus

-MATH

-ugly boobs

-when people are rich and have absolutely no style whatsoever

yeah shit is fucked. what makes this worse is i am in the friend zone voluntarily. used to be happy just being friends with this girl, known her forever, and now all of a sudden i wanna be out. i think she does too, but it is always... what if we ruin the friendship, mean too much to me to try and fuck it up, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

:(:(:(

urgh that's depressing, because you're going to tear your friendship up from the inside. that's a sinking ship right there. Get your dick in line and point that torpedo somewhere else. It's the only way to save that friendship.

also, another woman at your arm is the most attractive thing ever srsly

urgh that's depressing, because you're going to tear your friendship up from the inside. that's a sinking ship right there. Get your dick in line and point that torpedo somewhere else. It's the only way to save that friendship.

also, another woman at your arm is the most attractive thing ever srsly

yeah, you're exactly right. i think this girl just doesn't know what she wants. everytime i talk about another girl she gets weird, and changes the topic or flirts like crazy with me. but everytime we get close to anything happening it is the same thing about friendship and ruining it. so annoying.

also, get this. the other day we went out, and just had a fun night. then at the end of the night she got weird, and was like you have to go home, because i am scared something will happen, i don't think i can stop it but i am scared everything will be ruined. so she paid for a cab home for me and wouldn't shutup 'til i left. now she acts like everything is normal again. what the fuck.

end of rant.