shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

[robideaux]Stairway to Heaven.

Not only is it prime music for degenerate, pick-up driving trash, but it also seems to endear itself to degenerate, air-guitaring losers. No one with self-respect (i.e. surface-dwellers, contributing members of society) should admit to liking the song. Nothing says working a dead end job (gas station?) in Nowhere, USA like "Stairway to Heaven."[/robideaux]

You already partly highlighted the redundancy of popular music snobbery in the second half of this post, but I felt it needed expanding a little.

The worst people on earth are the fucking genre fascists who think one form of pop music is inherently inferior or superior to another (think hiphop haters, central London indie kids, "heavy metal or no metal", post-rock loving last.fm whores). Also everyone who thinks the definition of music involves a pretty melody rooted in the Western diatonic system.

Think I'll cut this ramble off here in the hopes of doing something productive musically rather than ranting about the plague of opinionated philistines on the internet.

I'm getting mad love, I'm snuggling hugs

Druggling thugs, smuggling drugs, juggling jobs, guzzling jugs

So here's a toast to federal checks

Hetero sex, unaffordable medical debts, huh

We travel in packs and ravel in facts and gravel in cracks

To find babbling Max, gaffling tracks

I grapple an axe for them baffling acts

The mysterious stab in the backs who dabble in wax

Still in my yard when I sculpted the culprit

The tall shit that will end up with his skull split

Then I buried the hatchet, I carried the fat chick

Butterfingers is here and it's necessary to scratch it

Baby all I wanna do is swallow one and two

Smoke a little bit and follow one of you

Back home when the party ends

So tonight I'm dropping naughty hints

To the finest women in the audience

countach you're a fucking idiot stop posting

rarely do i ever say harsh things to people, but countach, please just shut the fuck up.

im not even trying to jump on this hate wagon..For some reason your that itch that you just cant reach( very irritating).. Next time buy some braces for your ass so you can get your shit straight.

rarely do i ever say harsh things to people, but countach, please just shut the fuck up.

im not even trying to jump on this hate wagon..For some reason your that itch that you just cant reach( very irritating).. Next time buy some braces for your ass so you can get your shit straight.

omae wa urusai ne :(

Tho his other post was pretty fucking retarded, this is the shit you hate thread.

I'm unemployed but I always dreaded the last hour, especially since it can make or break whether or not I'll be home in time to catch South Park.

I would not let my girl near you because she's my girl wtf kind of sick logic

also

Cassette-Playa_Look-20.jpg

Tho his other post was pretty fucking retarded, this is the shit you hate thread.

I'm unemployed but I always dreaded the last hour, especially since it can make or break whether or not I'll be home in time to catch South Park.

I would not let my girl near you because she's my girl wtf kind of sick logic

also

Cassette-Playa_Look-20.jpg

Im unsure how to respond to this neutral, kind of, non-hate post.

My immature/obnoxious powers are, for now, hushed

I hate this girl I know that tries to brag about how much she can drink when it's painfully obvious she's full of shit. "OMG I was Ssoooo drunk last night i had like 12 beers and 10 shots and some jello shots and played beer pong and had like 4 screwdrivers and a rum and coke like srrrriosly but the funny thing is is taht i WASNT DRUNK AT ALL isnt that fuuunnny?" NO NO YOU DIDNT DRINK THAT MUCH YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD YOU STUPID TWAT