shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

"Beat maker"/"making beats" etc.

Fucking huge pet peeve and every time someone says it it takes so much effort to hold my tongue. Doesn't do the process or finished product nearly enough justice and adds a cheap and disposable connotation to an already prostituted artform.

Fruity Loops and self-proclaimed "beat makers" are to production what a 13-year-old kid playing Blink 182 on the Squier he got for Christmas is to guitar.

Fruity Loops and self-proclaimed "beat makers" are to production what a 13-year-old kid playing Blink 182 on the Squier he got for Christmas is to guitar.

even worse is when that little kid is playing Blink 182 on a PRS through a matchless.

i know some pros use and enjoy fruity loops.

XdjyaT1f2tg

I distinctly remember watching a documentary featuring Skream and Benga, and they worked almost exclusively in Fruity Loops. Which isn't to say that they're my favorite artists, by any means, but I think it still has its uses. Besides, how else would Soulja Boy have blessed the world with "Crank Dat"? :D

I hate it when you are on a road trip and you pop a tire and end up having to replace all 4 just because the shop closest to the town of 80 people you broke down in will only tow you if you get all 4 tires.

I also hate it when you forget about that horrible experience and then try to purchase something off the supermarket and when you are about to send the money over you realize that you don't have that money any more.

SuperMarket liars... 1 year old jacket from Rick Owens boutique being sold in "perfect condition." Well, since it is in perfect condition I guess that must mean RO boutiques are selling jackets with ripped lining in the arms where one arm has obviously been stitched back together and other arm remains ripped. Seriously, how difficult is it to be honest?