shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

How there is never ever anything good to watch when I get home from work.

sci-fi channel on sunday was the bomb. Blade Runner, Total Recall, Pirates of the Caribbean all in one afternoon/evening? fuck yeah they were.

i am cursed i swear it seems that everything i want i have to climb through an absurb obstacle course to obtain what i want and i constantly have to figure shit out on my own. now you might be thinking "well thats life" no not my life, i think the obstacles i get are much worse then that of a average person its ridiculous. All my plans are being delayed i feel like giving up. its like out of all the people why why always me!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i am cursed i swear it seems that everything i want i have to climb through an absurb obstacle course to obtain what i want and i constantly have to figure shit out on my own. now you might be thinking "well thats life" no not my life, i think the obstacles i get are much worse then that of a average person its ridiculous. All my plans are being delayed i feel like giving up. its like out of all the people why why always me!

you have a negative attitude

you should get a haircut

i hate professors who are inexperienced with the material. their lectures are confusing, especially when they're riddled with errors that require going back to correct, jumbling the already confusing shit that they pathetically tried to teach.

and, when their lectures don't even correspond to what's in the textbook, so trying to rely on the text isn't even an option.

and finally, when someone asks an intelligent question that would clarify much of what is confusing the entire class, she doesn't even answer it coherently, often beating around the bush and answering something completely different, so everyone's still just :confused::confused::confused: and :mad::mad::mad: and :(:(:(

holy fuckkkk.

jeff, you can't say you can adapt to any social situation if the following are all you do.

-don't talk to anybody

-sigh constantly

-complain to yourself

-make excuses as to why we should leave

jesus. fucking. christ. i swear to god, are you socially handicapped? also, don't talk about how "negging" and "peacocking" works for you. you're a virgin. and you've never had a girl kiss you. what the fuckckkkckakdkfasdkk.

i hope some girl slaps the shit out of you.

holy fuckkkk.

jeff, you can't say you can adapt to any social situation if the following are all you do.

-don't talk to anybody

-sigh constantly

-complain to yourself

-make excuses as to why we should leave

jesus. fucking. christ. i swear to god, are you socially handicapped? also, don't talk about how "negging" and "peacocking" works for you. you're a virgin. and you've never had a girl kiss you. what the fuckckkkckakdkfasdkk.

i hope some girl slaps the shit out of you.

the physical contact of the girl's hand slapping his face would probably be the most intimate thing he's ever had with a girl so far.

fuck, i'm starting to hate him more and more. he only wears like 4 different shirts and he never washes them, just sprays some febreeze or wears a shit ton of cologne. In fact, a lot of his clothes are from me... He has hella random stains all over them now and he says he can't get them out because they're from work. do you think he's ever heard of having... workshirts? oh wait, he actually has an apron from work but somehow his shirts and pants get dirty.

he used to give my friend, jack, and i hella shit about being careless and how he doesn't ever get caught doing "stupid things". jack and i have been in trouble together before. nothing too serious.

anyway, found out he was kicked out of his parent's house because his parents found his weed, not because he actually wanted to. can't believe i gave him a place to stay now because he fucked up my apartment.

oh, and now i find out he's been getting $500 from his parents every month so he can "concentrate on school". he has only passed 2 classes over 3 quarters... and only because i helped him. i'm trying to figure out how he doesn't have a car yet. it took me 4 months to get back on my feet after being kicked out with no job at the time, no money, no place to stay. i ended up finding a good job, maintaining a 4.0gpa, going on vacations, buying and selling a couple cars and motorcycles, STILL having the money for flathead shirts and jeans, getting myself a nice DSLR, etc. how is it that after a full year, he has nothing to show?

damn, more ranting...

... he wants me to drive him all the way to fremont to RMA his asus monitor. he's been bragging about how it's HDMI and stuff for the past month and now it's broken because he's fucking disgusting and spilled coke on the monitor, let it lay flat and left a sticky residue on it.

and i asked him if he got a shipping label, it's free overnight shipping to asus including a cardboard box. it's also with ups, and there's a ups store.... half a block away from the apartment?

i'm trying to cut myself off from him more and more but he keeps showing up.

HA HA HA HA HA

You are a pathetic asian virgin loser. Also, one with a fucking lazy-ass complex to boot.

You think the great people out there got it 'cause it was easy? FUCK YOU. Anything worth doing is going to be FUCKING DIFFICULT. THE END. You want easy? Go fuck yourself.

Also – Please tell me examples of how your life is worse than an average person?

Fuck, every post you make makes me want to punch the living daylights out of you and your parents for bringing you into this world as a rich, spoiled idiot.

HA HA HA HA HA

You are a pathetic asian virgin loser. Also, one with a fucking lazy-ass complex to boot.

You think the great people out there got it 'cause it was easy? FUCK YOU. Anything worth doing is going to be FUCKING DIFFICULT. THE END. You want easy? Go fuck yourself.

Also – Please tell me examples of how your life is worse than an average person?

Fuck, every post you make makes me want to punch the living daylights out of you and your parents for bringing you into this world as a rich, spoiled idiot.

lemme be clear since you seem to be so serious, i am not a virgin , i am not rich, i am not spoiled , you'd probaly get your ass beat if you tried to punch me in the face.

Oh yeah when you assume things be sure to keep it to yourself and if you feel like you have to voice your assumption ask nicely don't be all fucking rude about it.

sometimes when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME.

i hate the woman who gets on my bus every morning and proceeds to take out her foundation and blob it onto her cystic acne-riddled chin with her oily fingers in the middle of the packed, sweaty bus. do that shit at home and use a god damn brush, that's filthy.

HA HA HA HA HA

lemme be clear since you seem to be so serious, i am not a virgin , i am not rich, i am not spoiled , you'd probaly get your ass beat if you tried to punch me in the face.
Oh yeah when you assume things be sure to keep it to yourself and if you feel like you have to voice your assumption ask nicely don't be all fucking rude about it.

sometimes when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME.

McDonalds%20I%27m%20lovin%20it%20logo.jpg

1 v 1 out side uniqlo you guys

NO! I work there! I don't want to see that!........ wait. Maybe.

I hate how I have to move in 3 days and I don't have ANYTHING packed because I don't have boxes. That may constitute as laziness.

I hate how lazy I am.