shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Find out a girl is down but that she is underage.

background:Girl's friend told me that the girl thought i was the cutest at the party and that she wanted to fuck that night. She concluded with saying to not take advantage of her friend... why can't she be older?

agreed! hes alot easier to play now just cause he can abuse his throws, unlike before where his chances of winning were based on good timing and skill.

hopefully theyll patch his stuff. ill be at almost a little below half health and i get his with his ultra, im done.... plus some ultra moves are really crappy, like dhalsim's ultra. really crappy and easy to dodge. they certainly didnt make all the ultras fair

i hate random kids that try and fucking scam me and fill the boxes i shipped them with random chinese books. i'm italian and greek, why would i have so many chinese books. i have records of the weight of the package, this is a scam what do i do besides send an angry pm?

edit: this just happened tonight, on this website, are we not even safe on here? i have a ludicrous amount of references and feedback. i hate when spineless lowlives try this shit.

edit: it wasn't a scam, but fuck scammers all the same.

bitches that love twilight but havent read the book and just girls who like twilight in general. just stfu about how much you "love" the vampire dude. mega fuckin annoying. friekin go read twidark, much better

i was at a party and was with a group of friends talking eventually some kid joins the convo and talks about how he is a vampire and lives off of life force from other people and shit. some people take it alittle too far

yeah those are those weird hardcore fan freaks. freaky as fuck

I hate how I was said to be the "weak" member of our science group. Crazy thing is, the so called "leader" wanted us to have our parts of the paper turned in today so she could review, edit, and put them into the newspaper. Funny thing is, everyone thought I was going to be the one who didn't have his shit in on time, but on the contrary, I was the ONLY one to have his shit in on time.

Seeing their faces when I showed them all my completed work was pricless. Lesson of the day: don't make assumptions.

being in the language lab next to this chola girl who's playing beyonce all ten kinds of loud from her ipod. i want to go to the bathroom but i bet when i come back she'll be on my macbook checkin her myspace

omg sam if she does, go up to her and say "MUEVETE PUTA"

do a snap or something so she'll know who's boss, but careful, you never know if she'll get mad and call her 10 cholo brothers and cousins hanging out at the nearest 7-11

bitches that love twilight but havent read the book and just girls who like twilight in general. just stfu about how much you "love" the vampire dude. mega fuckin annoying. friekin go read twidark, much better

Fuck Twilight in general. Shit is fucking awful. Makes Harry Potter look like Tolstoy.

WORD. That book makes me rage the rage of a thousand suns. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. THESE DUMB FUCKING CUNTS DON'T REALIZE THAT THE FUCKING BOOK HAS BEEN OUT FOR LIKE FOUR FUCKING YEARS THEN THEY GO AND BUY THAT HORSE SHIT AND THINK THAT THEY'RE SO UNIQUE, WELL YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID BITCH. FUCK. I HATE THAT BOOK. IT'S FUCKING CUNTS LIKE THIS

DAMN. FUCKING RAGE.

/rant

Fuck Twilight in general. Shit is fucking awful. Makes Harry Potter look like Tolstoy.
WORD. That book makes me rage the rage of a thousand suns. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT. GOD FUCKING DAM... rant-filler ...FUCKING RAGE.

/rant

I recently read several passages from Twilight (opened the book at random) and fuck me... This book is atrocious. The passages I read seemed like they were written for a twelve year old with severe mental retardation. This shit was beyond bad. I am actually lost for words to accurately describe the intense loathing I feel for books this bad becoming so damn popular when there are works of literary genius in almost every language and accessible to everyone with a library card.

Should it take the demise of Stephanie Meyer for the publication of her "writing" to cease, then I wish her all the cancer in the world. With an emphasis (this is how you show emphasis right Steph?!... you lazy fucking godless whore) on the more relentless, malignant cancers of the brain.

read fucking Bram Stoker's Dracula

that's where its @

Fucking word Jeepster. Tell that to these sad 30-something bitches I see asking for "the last one in the Twilight series" when said series is intended for little girls half their age and possessing the literacy standard of a starfish with Down syndrome.