shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate the fact that I have a stuffy nose, sore throat and the occasional coughs here-- sneeze there-- and its fucking hot as hell

+

I hate when people I dislike touch my stuff, eat my food, and or read my magazines/newspaper..without asking. For some odd reason if I like you its cool I don't mind but if not :mad:

Yeah, and I hate Winnie the Pooh too.

Does that fat fuck of a bear have down syndrome or is he supposed to sound like that?

Why doesn't it have any digits, just stubby limbs?

What are those perfectly plucked black eyebrows?

AND why are you wearing that shirt if you don't have pants ASSHOLE?

i hate having to wash my sheets/duvet cover. it's so fucking tedious to put them back on and sweep up all the feathers that come out of my janky goose down blanket. this is a two man operation that i do myself :( GAH. it doesn't help that it's fucking hot as all hell

I hate the fact that I have a stuffy nose, sore throat and the occasional coughs here-- sneeze there-- and its fucking hot as hell

+

I hate when people I dislike touch my stuff, eat my food, and or read my magazines/newspaper..without asking. For some odd reason if I like you its cool I don't mind but if not :mad:

boo, sry ur sick! :(

but i totally get what you mean, i hate when someone reads my magazines before me...if i hate that person, its even worse.

[[email protected];1136769]When you get skimped on change! This motherfucker, I gave him $20 for a pack of smokes and he gave me $4. At the time I was in a rush and did not even notice. $16 cigarettes, fucking a.

Next time just go back and talk to the manager. They would know that they overcharged you when they count out the drawer at the end of the night and big corporate business usually yell at their employees for short changing customers. Especially if it's over $10.

When you get sick of an album you originally loved because you over listened to it.

I do this way too much now even albums anymore just indiviual songs and it pisses me off and I try to stop but I can't seem to stop myself.. I have a problem.

fucking best buy.

i bought a camera with the intentions of returning it. but when my mum tried returning it, they said a seal was broke so they were going to charge 15% restocking. WHAT FUCKING SEAL. THERE WAS NO FUCKING SEAL. WTF.

fucking best buy.

yeah, I hate how those employees stand at the front greeting everyone who comes in. 85% of time that I go there I am stoned and just wanted to play with electronic stuff.

So, I always forget that they're there waiting at the entrance, and when I walk in I'm never prepared to answer "Hi welcome to Best Buy, how're you doing today, I still know what you did last summer."