transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

I strongly advice everyone to stay clear of doing any business with the following user both on SuFu and on eBay.

Username - danonfilms

eBay id - danonfilms

Paypal - [email protected]

This user wasted so much of my time and put me through so much bullshit, and then basically flaked. Basically he will offer you on items and then pull out on SuFu by ceasing communication, or bid on eBay with no money to pay. He's also an unbelievable liar. If you want the details, it's all below. Just trust me and stear clear if you don't a load of shit.

This buyer was meant to purchase the Dior Jeans on my sales thread. More than 2 weeks ago, after some negotiation we agree on the price he is willing to pay. He then asks me to send him an invoice on Paypal. Only after sending the invoice he decides to inform me "the thing is can I make the payment in a couple of days? I am waiting payment for an item and I have returned things to a store which will take a few days to be back in my bank account. I hope you can understand my situation." Having been flaked on a couple of times, I tell him I can only hold them for 24hrs pending payment. I don't hear back after 24hrs so I put the jeans back on the market.

On the 02/04, my listing for these jeans on eBay end and as you probably guessed the winner is danofilms. He then sends me a message saying that he felt more secure buying through eBay and I reply saying that's fine, but he should have just settled on SuFu as the fees here are cheaper. He then tells me "what? It states that I won it for 210aud+ the standard shipping rate which is 15 aud which is $233.68usd. It says that on ebay..". Clearly this idiot can't read either because it states that the shipping rate is only for Australia. He then tells me he made a mistake and wants the original lower price I offered him on SuFu wants me to cancel the transaction on eBay.

To try and help him, I tell him that if he just sends the original amount plus about $3 more to cover my listing fee on eBay immediately, I will cancel the transaction on eBay and send them to him first thing in the morning. $3 is a small amount, but it's a matter of principle. After this message, he basically stops replying me for the rest of the night.

The next morning on the 03/04, he says he will pay for the jeans on eBay and requests the cheapest shipping method. I send him an invoice and await payment.

On the 05/04, I ask him what is happening and he says he has not received an invoice. So I resend it twice to him, copying it to myself this time to make sure it goes through.

On the 07/04, he tells me that he still has not received an invoice, but the dodgy part is in that message it also says "I know this sounds really bad but could you PLEASE just give me 2 more days at the most". It was pretty clear in my head by this point that this was going to be a really troublesome transaction. Either ways, I agree and give him until the 09/04 to pay.

On the 09/04, still no payment. I open an eBay non-payment case and ask him what the hell is going on. He sends me this: "I am $100 short...I am sorry that it is taking so long but I am trying my best to get the money..". WTF?? DIdn't you originally say on SuFu that you only needed a couple of days to get a refund from a shop? This was like 2 weeks ago? Either ways shouldn't you have money ready to pay before you bid on eBay?

Despite my frustration, I agree to give him until the 12/04 to make payment before I close the eBay case and post on the dispute board for everyone to see what an asshole he is. He replies saying the money will be sent through by the end of Tuesday (which is the 12/04).

AND GUESS WHAT. On the 13/04 I receive this:

"Hey my friend is transferring money from his bank to his paypal and will have it all to send over to you tomorrow!!! I am so sorry that this had taken so long but the money will be sent to your paypal address tomorrow!"

Tired of this shit, I tell him I'm not waiting anymore. So I close the case on eBay and here is my post on the dispute board. So all in all, this buyer has bullshitted me for 12 days on eBay, plus the time before that on SuFu.

Noone deserves this kind of shit, that's why I have taken the effort to post this on here for everyone to see. Hopefully noone will make the same mistake as I did. If you are reading this Danonfilms, feel free to come on and defend yourself. I still have all your bullshit messages so come prove me wrong you fucking waste of time.

I strongly advice everyone to stay clear of doing any business with the following user both on SuFu and on eBay.

Username - danonfilms

eBay id - danonfilms

Really glad I read this before bidding on his eBay auction, it's pretty obvious he's been doing some shill bidding. His most recent feedback is from a user named "apcdenimlover" with a feedback score of zero. The item was a pair of APC PS that he tried to bid up with apcdenimlover, but the real bidder didn't take the bait. That exact same pair went right back up for auction and just ended earlier today.

1st auction: http://tinyurl.com/642wxqc

2nd auction: http://tinyurl.com/5slxwry

Watch out for user kies89. He bought a pair of nudies from me on January 1st, and only figured out today that he filed a paypal claim and won, saying that he never received the item which is a lie, due to the fact that the day that he received the jeans he e-mails me asking if i washed the jeans and that they fitted "tight as hell".

From research, i found out some of his sites where he sells and trades these jeans

eBay UserID- theman_kobe

http://www.denimblog.com/c/user/kies89 (On denimblog, you can see he is trying to sell the nudies i sold him, which are dry black thinn fins)

email - [email protected]

He's currently trying to sell on Denimblog, ebay, ad sufu. Watch out for this guy.

There's a sea of flakers for every one legit buyer, it's not that uncommon. It's just the one you're dealing with is a way...better flaker? lol

In any case, you haven't lost any money yet, so that's a good thing.

Ye I realise that as I've been flaked on multiple times before. Just never been given so much bullshit and falsely led on for so long like this before :mad:

sufu member: cEz

Ke Ding

458 Head St.

San Francisco,CA 94132

U.S.A

Telephone number - (USA Code) - 4153125916

and here are all paypal accounts he used

Jie Lu <[email protected]>

zhi liu <[email protected]>

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

he has been stealing from people for a long time now

i owe him a beating for $2500usd he ripped from me a while back.

are you sure you have the correct username? because cEz lives in new york and hasn't been accused by anyone yet.

other member stated it is him

umm, i think you misunderstood. geniusjeff2001 was responding to cEz in that thread, not accusing him. he was accusing lookatme who is the seller of the thread that scammed him for the jacket. notice how lookatme deleted his posts from that thread to try and cover his tracks.

either way, cEz is not asian and does not live in san francisco. and his name is not ke ding, lol. (kidding?)

lookatme is the guy you want.

BEWARE OF USER: SOPHNET

Known on SuperTalk for not sending items/not providing tracking numbers. I sent him a payment nearly 1 month ago and the item STILL has not arrived. I've asked for a tracking number and updates from him and he hasn't responded to my PM's or emails.

I escalated it to PayPal, will give updates.

Update: Had to escalate it to PayPal and had to wait 10 days for sophnet's reply. No reply from him in the 10 days and PayPal refunded my money.

umm, i think you misunderstood. geniusjeff2001 was responding to cEz in that thread, not accusing him. he was accusing lookatme who is the seller of the thread that scammed him for the jacket. notice how lookatme deleted his posts from that thread to try and cover his tracks.

either way, cEz is not asian and does not live in san francisco. and his name is not ke ding, lol. (kidding?)

lookatme is the guy you want.

okay sorry cez

yeah its lookatme

he needs to be stopped

hi i purchased a pair of jeans from "Juztin". i sent him the payment over a week ago and I've been messaging him. He's been online and is just ignoring my PMs. It's not that big of a deal since the jeans were only $30 but regardless of the amount it's still scamming. What should I do now?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=270605

Scammer warning member massi Massimo Zanelli

Massimo Zanelli has been banned from here but i knew it too late

here is scammers info

Massimo Zanelli he is Italian scammer from Riccione Italy

he can be scamming via the name of his girlfriend Arianna Galassi

postal info :

Massimo Zanelli , Adriana Galassi

Via Ugo Bassi 38

47838 Riccione RN Italy

they use usual credit card trick , and i stupidly got on the hook

if someof the members here got scammed by Massimo Zanelli or Arianna Gallassi please contact me via PM , we have to stop this guy scamming people .

• 2 weeks later...
if the money was sent from your paypal balance, you're screwed. but if you sent it from your bank account or credit card, you can call them and do a chargeback. worked for me before.

hi i transferred the funds from my bank account into paypal and then sent it to him. will that work too? he's been offline for 2 weeks now by the way.