wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ruach, any restocks in the near future? that belted coat is the shit. will you guys have black tigerfleece hoodies?
We have black/grey speckled tiger fleece but only in super slim...

We aren't certain yet what we will be able to get restocks on, but we're already working on it.

homi, i might be able to help you out. if it's at NDG i can probably do a pick up at some point.

ruach, what size in the super slim = s/medium in classic?

It's hard to say.. The super slim ones are cut reeeeally narrow through the arm.. The size small measures 16" across the chest, so I would assume you would basically add an inch per size.

Went to Holts today. Good to see Wings + Horns are hitting holts. Tried on the Faux Fur Jacket, feels amazing. Also saw the merino scraves. Kinda itchy but nice never less. I thought nomade was getting the shawl tigers, i know they have the solids. WIll call NDG on monday to see if they mail.

Went to Holts today. Good to see Wings + Horns are hitting holts. Tried on the Faux Fur Jacket, feels amazing. Also saw the merino scraves. Kinda itchy but nice never less. I thought nomade was getting the shawl tigers, i know they have the solids. WIll call NDG on monday to see if they mail.

Nomad had a shawl if I recall, I was there on Friday. They had the blankets too, and some thin henleys.

damn just got back from blackbird they sold out of this apparently before it even went out on the floor...

if anyones got a small in black for sale i'd take it off your hands...

Peasant has the shawl collar trenchcoats in small, medium, and large all available for preorder. They also have a 11% discount for Styleforum, and now for Superfuture too, The retail price is slightly lower than Blackbird, but the discount is also slightly less, so the total price at the end comes out to about the same. Brian and Karissa are really cool people too, so it's nice to support them.

Peasant has the shawl collar trenchcoats in small, medium, and large all available for preorder. They also have a 11% discount for Styleforum, and now for Superfuture too, The retail price is slightly lower than Blackbird, but the discount is also slightly less, so the total price at the end comes out to about the same. Brian and Karissa are really cool people too, so it's nice to support them.

Peasant's customer service is top notch, Karissa always responded super promptly and answered any questions I had about whatever.

I just picked up the black and white speckled hoodie in super slim from Blackbird, construction + warmth is amazing, finally I'm getting excited for winter..

Jus called NDG in NYC, says they don't have the shawl tiger fleece and they are not carrying it this year.

Must have sold out, they only got 2 in each size, except only 1 xs and xl. Though I actually doubt they sold out, either they didn't know what you're talking about or they were bullshitting you.