SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

I have to say that communication with Hide has been poor at best. After placing an order the most I have heard from him in over a week was an assurance that I would recieve a tracking number promptly, and that only after I sent multiple emails. Still haven't gotten a number after more emails.

I appreciate that there are many customers and various factors but for a business that relies on internet communication they seem somwhat lacking.

I am reserving final judgement until I get my package.

I have to say that communication with Hide has been poor at best. After placing an order the most I have heard from him in over a week was an assurance that I would recieve a tracking number promptly, and that only after I sent multiple emails. Still haven't gotten a number after more emails.

I appreciate that there are many customers and various factors but for a business that relies on internet communication they seem somwhat lacking.

I am reserving final judgement until I get my package.

im starting to feel the same way. even though his fees are the lowest ive been having a hard time contacting him after sending payment.

im starting to feel the same way. even though his fees are the lowest ive been having a hard time contacting him after sending payment.

I will have to agree.

I've had a flawless transaction with Hide just a couple of weeks ago and decided to venture into yahoo auctions using Hide's proxy service. Communication has been weak as of late to say the least and I feel like I've missed some good deals due to not knowing how much to deposit in order for him to bid.

Hopefully everything's ok with him because this is quite uncharacterstic of Hide-san.

Guest Chocodove2

I've been waiting, too, but I heard from him this morning. He was apparently away for a little while, but he just sent me the tracking number for a jcaket I ordered.

reply from hide-san

Hello Brian-san

Thank you always nice commenting to me.

I am sorry to late reply this days but I had family matter this weekends and it is meaning I did not receiving many message and I could not reply to the fast as usual.

But now is all better now Brian-san I am hoping.

Thank you always

Hide