Barneys says "i love you, you love me..."

digital_denim

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Lanvin, Balenciaga, Margiela and Raf?
i doubt...

i wonder if they even carry co-op brands....like surface to air, apc, a77...

There was a limited selection of Rick Owens.

Ditto Lanvin, Balenciaga, and Raf Simons and RAF.

Ditto APC. I saw a pair of S2A sneakers but am not sure if they had anything else; I was trying to hurry through on my lunch break before returning to work, so I didn't get to do an exhaustive inventory.

No Ann, MMM or Number (N)ine as far as I could tell; there were some Dior sneakers, didn't see any other Dior.

I mentally put together an outfit consisting of Junya Watanabe black leather perfecto, JW black levis and black carpe diem boots, with a balenciaga wallet and chain; it would have gone great with a white hanes tee shirt for a biker outfit that costs more than Marlon Brando's Harley in The Wild Ones. But I didn't buy any of it.

I am sure that kiya, moy, mrip, sycamore, stuntastic, red, ayn, clay and others will be able to report in more detail soon.

i swear i've never seen it there...the fucks...i always see dior, ann, cloak, everything and i wonder why nn isnt there, but i guess it just blends in with everything?

I actually saw it today. There is a one rack on 3rd fl on the right in front of dries. They had black and gray jeans, some coats and t-shirts but not a lot.

they dont carry rick, jil, dries, dior, or ann. i wasnt there, but according to the moron on the phone, they do carry varvatos, dolce & gabbana, prada, borelli, miu miu, and pringle.

cant wait to go!

I believe I posted this in the earlier thread about this opening, but each time a Barneys Coop store opens, they make a conservative buy for 1-2 seasons then go all out. That's the spin a sales rep in dallas gave me, at least.

wth?Did they just get it this season(bloomingdales?)

they have carried n(n) in the SF store since it opened.

i'm hoping no one in sf likes lanvin stuff. ;)

also, very weird that bloomingdales carries number nine

someone at bloomingdales told me that only the SF store carries it, I have no idea if this is true.

sssshhh... lanvin SPOT IS BLOWN ;)

just got back. they got rick owens on small rack,ts,jackets,jeans etc... lanvin(finally got to try the lanvin high tops,now i know my size,they run 2 sizes big!!!) fucked around wearin that lanvin hat(looked like a preppy bitch)..raf simonz (saw the long wool jacket trench type,niceness!. dope ass philim lim biker jacket! apc, band of outsiders?..fuck good shit. ann demeulemeester coming soon..theyre getting more shit in..stay tuned mutha fuckas...ahahahahashahsahss good shit.

think someone already asked this, but didnt see a reply, so i'll ask again...did anyone who visited the new barney's see a co-op section? barney's co-op in seattle reopened as a normal barneys downtown (although smaller than a normal barney's of course being it is seattle)...but they carry co-op and regular barney's labels...so i was expecting the same out of this SF store

think someone already asked this, but didnt see a reply, so i'll ask again...did anyone who visited the new barney's see a co-op section? barney's co-op in seattle reopened as a normal barneys downtown (although smaller than a normal barney's of course being it is seattle)...but they carry co-op and regular barney's labels...so i was expecting the same out of this SF store

If they have Miu Miu, it's a coop afaik. Same with Dior, Dolce&Gabanna (besides suits), etc.

i'm stuck here at work...darn it...so anybody checked out the barneys store? is it worth checking out when i get off work...?

=)

if you have the money, then yes.

they dont carry rick, jil, dries, dior, or ann. i wasnt there, but according to the moron on the phone, they do carry varvatos, dolce & gabbana, prada, borelli, miu miu, and pringle.

cant wait to go!

they carry rick owens. they also have dior shoes, and ann for the ladies.

There was a limited selection of Rick Owens.

Ditto Lanvin, Balenciaga, and Raf Simons and RAF.

Ditto APC. I saw a pair of S2A sneakers but am not sure if they had anything else; I was trying to hurry through on my lunch break before returning to work, so I didn't get to do an exhaustive inventory.

No Ann, MMM or Number (N)ine as far as I could tell; there were some Dior sneakers, didn't see any other Dior.

I mentally put together an outfit consisting of Junya Watanabe black leather perfecto, JW black levis and black carpe diem boots, with a balenciaga wallet and chain; it would have gone great with a white hanes tee shirt for a biker outfit that costs more than Marlon Brando's Harley in The Wild Ones. But I didn't buy any of it.

I am sure that kiya, moy, mrip, sycamore, stuntastic, red, ayn, clay and others will be able to report in more detail soon.

tang basically covered everything.

just got back. they got rick owens on small rack,ts,jackets,jeans etc... lanvin(finally got to try the lanvin high tops,now i know my size,they run 2 sizes big!!!) fucked around wearin that lanvin hat(looked like a preppy bitch)..raf simonz (saw the long wool jacket trench type,niceness!. dope ass philim lim biker jacket! apc, band of outsiders?..fuck good shit. ann demeulemeester coming soon..theyre getting more shit in..stay tuned mutha fuckas...ahahahahashahsahss good shit.

youre in SF?

yes they have co-op.

any other questions?

they also have have pink pajamas if anyone (kiya) is interested. and the hosiery is hard to find.

So in other words you pranced around the store like a happy go lucky kuni skunking all the clothes you can't afford.

PS. Dope and philp lim is a subject/adjective pairing that should never be, well, paired.

So in other words you pranced around the store like a happy go lucky kuni skunking all the clothes you can't afford.

PS. Dope and philp lim is a subject/adjective pairing that should never be, well, paired.

damn nigga u cold as fuk.

i lyk philip lim wimmenz...look nice 4 gurl.

yeah chris, its not too shabby, pretty good selection for an opening.im sure it will get even better.overall,very excited about the shop. people they have working there at the moment are pretty green about the brands still..but SA's were pretty helpful they even brought out the catalouge for me to show what they expect to have in the coming weeks.

if you work there,you might get promoted to management after a week hah.

Stopped by Barneys and I have to say their women's stuff is much much better than the men's...But definitely easily the best store in SF...They have all the good stuff that has already been mentioned. One of the sales associate told me that they will get more stuff like Ann D and Margiela.

I was disappointed with the denim, bag/accessories and shoe selection...very limited...They do have some cool Lanvin and Balenciaga stuff but other than that nothing really special. I was very disappointed with the shoe selection...They had a couple of so-so carpe diem and some low-cut dior sneaks and military dior boots but nothing else...It's definitely nothing compared to the NY store...No Pierre Hardy, Number (N)ine, Raf...Darn!

Also, I don't think they carry DH stuff except for the shoes...Who knows they may get more stuff...