Good Society denim

Jackboot

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed revolve and the said they were expecting their shipment to be coming in the first week of November, all the styles they said they were getting were:

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Plant Indigo Dyed

plant indigo

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Synthetic Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Slim Leg Jean in Synthetic Indigo Dyed

indigo dyed

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Good Society Boot Cut Jean in Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Boot Cut Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Slim Leg Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Obviously not all that good but the selvages are there.

I'm not sure if they are getting the washes in by November. I think the only styles that are available are the Raw and Selvage. I talked to Steve and he said the washes are the SS 08 releases.

Also we plan on having some fits in before Thanksgiving if anyone in the Cleveland area wants some. If you want me to notify you when they come in just PM me.

I'm not sure if they are getting the washes in by November. I think the only styles that are available are the Raw and Selvage. I talked to Steve and he said the washes are the SS 08 releases.

Also we plan on having some fits in before Thanksgiving if anyone in the Cleveland area wants some. If you want me to notify you when they come in just PM me.

i believe only a couple places wrote washes for GS...not sure which...i can check when i get to work on monday. but 08 seasons will def have washes i beliee.

Nope, and I probably won't. I just wanted to let you guys know about the UO discount.

EDIT: I skimmed through the thread and saw the complaints about the sizes. Are you sure the chart is wrong? From what I can tell the chart accurately describes that the tagged size is about 1"-2" larger than the waist size Context measured.

they have the selvedge at revolve.......and they had the wrong price on them for a while so they were only 98 or so.......i think they are supossed to be priced around 120.....

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=GOOD-MJ1&c=Good+Society&d=b

I wear a 33 in crate james, 32 in RRDS and KMW......an the 31 fit me pretty good.....a little tight at first, but they are starting to stretch out nicely......

just got my strait nonselvedge from urban(they are 34 inseam BTW) and the ladies from revolve. pics of hers will come later. i could of sized down one but everyone is sold out of 29 and thier not loose or anything. has anyone mentioned how much shrinkage we can expect on these? one unique detail is the 3 button fly with a space between the first and second button so you only have to unbutton one when you wiz.

size 30 strait model im 162 pounds 5'11 and top heavy

hpim1032nf0.jpghpim1033zx0.jpghpim1037kc9.jpgbutton 3 buttons hpim1039qj2.jpg

I just got these yesterday and they look and fit great.

My only deal with them would be that the denim seems pretty thin and there aren't any rivets on the front.

Asides from that, the construction and details are amazing.

Btw, are those hidden rivets on the back pocket? Seems kind've random to have them there when there aren't rivets anywhere else.

they always stretch a little but they fit perfect now so hopefully not much. i dont have any hidden rivets on mine. the stitching just makes it look like that i think.

they do have hidden rivets on the back pockets...

and the reason GS's do not have rivets is cuz of the overall very clean simple look to it. and hidden rivets in the back since the backpocket is only enforced by single stitch and bartack