Good Society denim

Jackboot

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's up with the sizing...the first pair I received was tagged 28 and actually measures 33".

The new pair I got to replace the "incorrectly sized" pair is again tagged 28 but still measures 32"! I just measured them. They seemed to still be too big...as I mentioned in my previous post with pictures...my question in fact was "too big"?

I wear a size 28 in a Nudie Slim Jim for a good tight fit in the waist on a new unstretched pair.

Well, i got them this morning so i could take measurments, but i might be a little off with just the pants and a tape measure. But going by your pics on the last page as well as the context model's (i'm around the same skinnyness as both of you) they definately are not that skinny, especially for the 28s.

sorry about this, i'm trying to figure it out with this production - if you go on to revolve the slims and straights should fit like sling & stones samuels and johns, respectively, since we used the same patterns, just different styling details. if you like gold, try the sling samuels - :) they are good jeans too.

also, if you like the skinny skinny - try the women's straight leg, they have the same opening as the men's slim, but its an inch lower rise, on revolve.. it seems those are moving pretty quick to, they are out of 25 and 26. I wear a 28 in GS but i can fit a size 27 women's straight comfortably.

Just grabbed a 31 in the selvedge......I usually wear a 33 or 32, but it sounds like i needed to size way down.......hopefully these dont show up too too tight......ill post pics when they arrive.......