Samurai Party @ the "BIG" Mansion

heBAY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Nogami & his head designer signing Sammy bandana's...(Nogami has the red shirt on)P1040923.jpgP1040922.jpg

Contest Sammy's with Mr. Nogami! Lot 11 No. 9

(he said he was very impressed with them) -what, what, -madd street cred from the man himself, pretty cool...

SammyOwneredit.jpg

Gordon doesn't know if he's gonna do the BiG collab stuff is still in the works but the jean looks amazing. red white and blue selvedge, blue and green plaid pocket bags and the NYC patch, moved cinchback with a slim/reg fit!!! just incredible!

Gordon doesn't know if he's gonna do the BiG collab stuff is still in the works but the jean looks amazing. red white and blue selvedge, blue and green plaid pocket bags and the NYC patch, moved cinchback with a slim/reg fit!!! just incredible!

How exciting! I've always wanted jeans with a cinchback...but that usually means they have a repro/baggy cut.

the party was really nice. it is always great to hang out with denim nerds drinking beer. everything went smoothly until polishmike scolded me for eating too much cheese (i was really hungry!).

the samurai guys were really nice walking around saying hello to everyone at the party and handing out presents with nori-chan translating.

i look forward to the next event! thanks gordon!

p.s. nice to see chicken taking back his role of photo celebrity. it looks like he misses the photo action from dd+1