are you different in person than you are online?

chris

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm ruthless in real life.

robi is actually a nicer guy in person, but on the board represents his true feelings/opinions (axis powers).

djrajio is a nice guy too. less sarcastic...

ive always been quiet and reserved, until i get comfortable but that sometimes takes a while. even under the influence i can be quiet. i also swear alot more on my posts than i do in real life, as i tell my friends swearing is lazy, but im lazy when i type.

I definitely am.

Online I can mack on girls like theres no tomorrow.

In real life, my hands get shaky, I get all sweaty and I feel all self-concious about everything from nipples to if my jeans are bunched up in a funny way

Yeah I suck in RL.

internet game don't mean shit son if you cant RL them honies.

mount up soulja.

Yeah like everyone's saying I'm usually rather reserved when I don't know anyone and I can be very quiet at times...but I doubt that's how anyone I've met from here would describe me, I felt completely comfortable around most of them.

Perfectly cool. I havent met a single person from here i didnt really like and enjoy to be in the presence of. Some were a little more weirded out by it then others but as long as you act normal its not that bad. And its always fun to laugh about the whole "internet" thing.
BADMAN BADMAN

INTERNET INTERNET

I would guess I come across as more intellectual irl, especially if I speak my native language. Otherwise its pretty much the same (but that would depend on how people perceive you online, wouldnt it.. ). Rather mellow and laidback, with serious sides and some silly things going on.

Also, im tall irl :)

90% sarcastic bitch, 9% blonde (sidney can attest to this), 1% ghetto black gurrrrrl, and 0% asian. i think that's pretty accurate.

this is correct. I expected you to be real quiet and not gay at all but I'm glad that wasn't the case. come be my fag hag in italy, please?

I think I'm about the same as my online persona... but the people that have met me can give a better opinion.

you're pretty funny.

"GOD I HATE PERVERTED MEXICAN WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BEYONCE'S FAT ASS DOESNT LOOK GOOD IN BALENCIAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"