favorite cereal.

red

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as somone who has spent the better part of 5 years trying to find th prefect cereal...taking in the whole health aspect and taste, i have come to the conclusion that GO LEAN CRUNCH is the civic with twentyt-two's (oh shit) of cereal.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 1 cup (53g/1.9 oz)

Servings Per Container: About 8

Amount/Serving %Daily Value**

Calories 190

Calories from Fat 25

Total Fat 3g*

Saturated Fat 0g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0mg

Sodium 95mg

Potassium 300mg

Total Carbohydrate 36g

Dietary Fiber 8g

Soluble Fiber 3g

Insoluble Fiber 5g

Sugars 13g

Protein 9g

...the other go lean products are actually much healtier then this but i seriously am addicted to this stuff. Really i havent had anything like it in a while.

close second..

vanilla almond special K

Yeah, I can't stop eating them shits either. I eat a bowl of Go Lean Crunch with soy milk every day for breakfast. The fiber and protein content is great, except they give me mad fartz...

for smelling- Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats

for eating- Choconilla crispies

Mostly i just eat healthy shit like raisin bran or oatmeal

What's with these bitches complaining about a certain cereal hurting your mouth? I've never had that happen to me.

I've bitten down real quick and had a flake scratch the roof of my mouth once or twice thats about as close as I've come to doing something like this before.:confused:

Ive never even seen this?? is it any good it sounds kinda gross, yet intruiging at the same time. strawberry milk yummmmm...!

Shit's dope. It's really amazing the first time you have it, but last time i bought it, i was a bit overwhelmed by the flavor. Smells like fucking heaven though. Just bury your head in the box and call it a day.

tandc2pc2.jpg

Damnit, I think they got rid of Oero-O's up here. Those were awesome, and I know about 10 years ago I was on a Waffle Crisp binge. And before that, Rice Krispie Treats cereal.

Nowadays, if I'm having cereal, it's either Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Nesquik (bonus chocolate milk), Frosted Flakes, or some plain Krispies with a good helping of sugar added in.

• 4 months later...

ok so my new years resolution was to eat better, and one of my vices is sugary cereal. im eating kashis go lean crunch right now, god this is such a chore. its too cinnamony with the consistency of gravel, if its this awful its got to be good for me, and it does not make my favorite cereal list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...