favorite cereal.

red

last night, i stayed up to do homework and after awhile, craved for some cereal. bowl? check. spoon? check. music? check. cereal? check. but as i opened the fridge, i found there was no milk. so desperate was i, that i ate it with coconut juice. wasnt very good.

whats youre favorite cereal?

honey bunches of oats is doing it for me right now.

classics:

cookie crisp

oreo o's

cinnamon toast crunch

little marshmellows in lucky charms

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as somone who has spent the better part of 5 years trying to find th prefect cereal...taking in the whole health aspect and taste, i have come to the conclusion that GO LEAN CRUNCH is the civic with twentyt-two's (oh shit) of cereal.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 1 cup (53g/1.9 oz)

Servings Per Container: About 8

Amount/Serving %Daily Value**

Calories 190

Calories from Fat 25

Total Fat 3g*

Saturated Fat 0g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0mg

Sodium 95mg

Potassium 300mg

Total Carbohydrate 36g

Dietary Fiber 8g

Soluble Fiber 3g

Insoluble Fiber 5g

Sugars 13g

Protein 9g

...the other go lean products are actually much healtier then this but i seriously am addicted to this stuff. Really i havent had anything like it in a while.

close second..

vanilla almond special K

fuck cookie crisps.. what about apple jacks????

well they still have a website. i honestly havent eaten that stuff in a while. used to love it.

edit: the following story is set somewhere in the late 90s. i do not have dial up connection.

i remember there was this link on the back of the box that led to this awesomely archaic rpg game. unfortunately, i couldnt play due to unbelievably slow dial up connection.

which brings me to the next topic:

what was your favorite toy from a cereal box. i honestly used to love all the toys, and sports cards. when they started giving out cds, i became less interested.

i also remember this awesome edition of cocoa puffs where you could flip open the back, and it would be like a pinball machine type of thing, where you pour the cereal at the top, and youd watch it tumble into your bowl.