The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i have to say.. APC and nudies always seem to turn out the best

They only turn out the best when you're looking at pictures on the internet. They look boring and lack depth in person. Go to 45rpm (or BIG) and look at the employees' jeans and then walk down the block and look at the APC employees' jeans. There is no comparison.

Those SDA 103s are looking pretty good. I wish mine weren't too small for me.

wear do you guys typically wear your jeans? i use to sag a bit and wouldnt get any fades....i pulled my pants up and have been wearing them on my hips now and the fading (only a week) has been stepped up a lot..just wondering if all the guys with great fades (specifically sidney) wear their jeans on hips or sag a bit?

wear do you guys typically wear your jeans? i use to sag a bit and wouldnt get any fades....i pulled my pants up and have been wearing them on my hips now and the fading (only a week) has been stepped up a lot..just wondering if all the guys with great fades (specifically sidney) wear their jeans on hips or sag a bit?

It takes a lot longer than a week. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Great 103s above.

They only turn out the best when you're looking at pictures on the internet. They look boring and lack depth in person. Go to 45rpm (or BIG) and look at the employees' jeans and then walk down the block and look at the APC employees' jeans. There is no comparison.

That's not the best way to compare them at all. APC is not a denim company so the employes don't wear the jeans as hardcore as some of the suckas in SuFu and the 45 rpm employees are rarely wearing some hard worn denim. The times i have been to BIG gordon is the only one wearing sick jeans. The truth is , nudies and APC do fade nicely, but since they are cheaper and jap jeans have SuFu in it's penis..they get hated on.

That's not the best way to compare them at all. APC is not a denim company so the employes don't wear the jeans as hardcore as some of the suckas in SuFu and the 45 rpm employees are rarely wearing some hard worn denim. The times i have been to BIG gordon is the only one wearing sick jeans. The truth is , nudies and APC do fade nicely, but since they are cheaper and jap jeans have SuFu in it's penis..they get hated on.

I think its also the case that APCs and Nudies fade more quickly and more noticeably. Thus, some of their employees might have better fades simply because they have to work less hard to get said fades. A lot of the 45 RPMs and others take ages to show really great fades.

really i think its the new people that hate on them the most, trying to show how cool they are. But there is some truth in it. I dont hate on APC or Nudie, but it is obvious that they are slightly not as good as most japanese brands. Ive never worn in a pair of APCs or Nudies before, but my brother just got a used pair from someone on here. At the time he was also expecting those faded eternals that were just posted in the eternal thread, so when he showed them to me I htought they were the Eternals. At first glance I just thought 'those are so flat, pattern is NICE, but the colors just arent tehre'. So I wasnt surprised when he finaly told me they were APCs. I compared them to my Skulls and his RRLs, and it was obvious which had better denim. (eventho i think neither are too far ahead of APC)

The Olas were not hemmed. 34 was the longest they had available. I have never seen a pair of 36L Nudies before, which I imagine would accommodate my legs a bit better.

The 34 initially was just a bit long, fair amount of stacking with shoes, but the wash resulted in about 2.5 inches worth of shrinkage. I got a fraction of that back through some persistent wet stretching.