Guest bed

beautiful jeans diamonds

massivesteakyness

these are my new cures that ive been wearing for about 9 months

one wash right when i bought them after some minor pukage

and one about a month ago

nc1la1.jpg

kinda blurry from the wywtd outtakes/exieditionary outakes

they are sort of gross during the time of the picture taking and i was contemplating another wash

cause the had random shit all over them egh felt kinda gross,

Shit Diamonds...they turned out good huh. If I do any random runs before V4 I will try and track down some of that denim. It was from a warehouse that I rarely use...as they charge like a wounded bull, I think they called the denim 'Pitbull2'. A few years previous I had used Pitbull in Black for a womens collection, it seemed heavier than the 2 version. I have a freind with a pair, might track him down and see how they look....he's a frequent washer, so they might be really concrete grey by now.

LVC 1947 spring 06 edition after something like three months:

1947front.jpg

1947back.jpg

1947closefront.jpg

1947closeback.jpg

these are the ones I was wearing most frequently before the Nudie contest. I got them accurate size so no soaks or washes, will dry clean or maybe cold wash when they'll need it. I've got caught in the rain a few times and it was no biggie. I think I've even spillt some beer on them.

Ande Whall Grifters - 7 Months - Second Wash

Not the best photos, but they're pretty accurate.

4fud1j4.jpg

2z8yy3a.jpg

Wow those look incredible...:eek:

Can't rep you anymore right now, but yeah..

beautiful jeans diamonds

massivesteakyness

these are my new cures that ive been wearing for about 9 months

one wash right when i bought them after some minor pukage

and one about a month ago

nc1la1.jpg

kinda blurry from the wywtd outtakes/exieditionary outakes

they are sort of gross during the time of the picture taking and i was contemplating another wash

cause the had random shit all over them egh felt kinda gross,

have they stretched out alot? and if you sized down, how much?

Ok I've figured out all sorts of shit on this board, but one thing i need to fuckin know... what is rep? how the hell do i give rep?

Rep on a forum generally shows a helpful or respected member or how negatively they're seen.

You see that green box just underneath someone's username? The one that's split up into small green squares? Just click on that to give rep.

lilldavid - your lvc47s are really nice... and the honeycombs are awesome!!!

I wouldnt go so far as to say they're REALLY nice but anyway, thanks man! I stumbled across a spring 04 pair of 1947 complete with 555 at the top button at one of our affiliated shops yesterday and I just had to cop them! Sz 32-36, I put them in the tub for about an hour and man are they nice! It's a completely different fabric and cut, supernice uneven texture and a very deep colour, almost black... I paid 128 USD for them :D

I wouldnt go so far as to say they're REALLY nice but anyway, thanks man! I stumbled across a spring 04 pair of 1947 complete with 555 at the top button at one of our affiliated shops yesterday and I just had to cop them! Sz 32-36, I put them in the tub for about an hour and man are they nice! It's a completely different fabric and cut, supernice uneven texture and a very deep colour, almost black... I paid 128 USD for them :D

its too big for you...sell it to me...!!

edit: shrinking aint too bad...my friend has a pair of 30/34's like you too and we tried shrinking em in a pot of boiling water for 3 days (changing the water back to boiling hot every 24hrs)

final measurements were

waist - 28 inches

hem - 7.4 inches

my 32/34 after a soak will go down to a 30 waist and after the first day it always goes back to a 32...