The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

well yeah, i don't do anythign extreme really. and i have never had a problem with my arcs ripping off although they are coming off SLIGHTLY but then again, the wallet fade is barely visible so why should the arcs fall off.

and as for rips, i plan on keeping these for as long as possible so i patch when they start to fray or anything. my crotch has a patch and the inside back pocket has a patch so the wallet doesn't eat it from the inside out.

so im sorry if they look a bit perfect but i guess thats just how i am. school, home, then hang won't really rip my pants. its fine i can take criticism about some pants.

How do the somet 030's fit? Is the thigh really that big as BiG makes them look? + Did you size down a lot from natural waist/other pairs?

They look good

the sizes are different for the 030s if you look at the measurements.

i like them because they fit like a reg cut (thighs/seat) but have a crazy taper

i usually get a 30 for other pairs but these are 28s

im short and fat

3253949557_37e1be83a9.jpg

pure blue japan 008. worn hard for the last 6 months and worn less often 6 months prior. soaked about 5 times. i wear an apron at my serving jobs with these jeans almost all the time. its faded the lap a bit faster than the honeycombs ect. the crotch is about to be reinforced in a third spot. if not they would of blown out for sure. for some reason the crotch has wore quicker than the nudies(gasp) that i also have worn to work a bit and are equal as far as fading. i posted pics a couple months ago and the back is the same more or less.

frontzn4.jpg

thanks salaami. even for the non poly or whatever thread, the arcs seem to be chainstitched for my 3001s. they do have a bit of little holes here and there but not really noticeable unless i take detailed pictures which i will next time. im gonna finish up some repairs tonight so the holes don't get bigger :)

xpost from the LVC thread.

Took some better pictures of my super slims. Pictures taken outside in the shade. Total wear of about 6 months solid, these are just starting to break

3254924520_1af1467367_o.jpg

3254900970_88e549f164.jpg?v=0

3254901968_8014295eb1.jpg?v=0

3254073657_0d34885ef2.jpg?v=0

3254901424_85383391d5.jpg?v=0

LVC 1967 606 Super slims Hot soaked (with some woolite). About 6 months solid wear