The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

how much are these blow out repairs costing everyone? i just dropped off my new standards at Bears in shimokitazawa and it cost me 6300 ($58) yen for two admittedly large (2 in x 1in) blow outs...is this reasonable?

mine (pg 414 or so) was about 3000 yen so I guess thats about right. It was one big crotch hole.

anyone here have any experience with the sugar cane 21oz jeans? checked them out the other day in bears...they are so heavy. didn't try them on but will next time, when i'm in the market. anyone wear these? do they look like much different when you wear them from say a pair of apcs?

Here in the US, you can get holes repaired for less than $20 bucks. You just have to avoid taking them to places or people who think their service demands extra cash. Kiya admitted to me that I would be better off just spending my money locally at a tailor rather than sending my crotch repair on my SExIH's to Self Edge. You walk into any mom and pop tailor or alteration place and they'll repair your stuff for cheep.

Here in the US, you can get holes repaired for less than $20 bucks. You just have to avoid taking them to places or people who think their service demands extra cash. Kiya admitted to me that I would be better off just spending my money locally at a tailor rather than sending my crotch repair on my SExIH's to Self Edge. You walk into any mom and pop tailor or alteration place and they'll repair your stuff for cheep.

And if its at the right place, do a hell of a job.

Don't be scarred, theyve probably seen worse.

Although i wouldnt suggest taking your 12 month no wash denim to them and looking them in the eyes...

my beginner stfs, i guess 5-6 months old. theyre crap, just figured id put em up for anyone curious about how they fade. wore em pretty heavily during the summer but for the last month and a half they didnt get much use. probably now that i have my apcs theyre just gonna sit around and ill use them for repairs on the apcs when they bust holes in da crotchzzz

Untitled-1.jpg

my beginner stfs, i guess 5-6 months old. theyre crap, just figured id put em up for anyone curious about how they fade. wore em pretty heavily during the summer but for the last month and a half they didnt get much use. probably now that i have my apcs theyre just gonna sit around and ill use them for repairs on the apcs when they bust holes in da crotchzzz

Untitled-1.jpg

how did you wash?

and get off yer knees while yer at it

i breakdance, cant help it. so thats more of a "the fades of the jeans tell a story about me" than a "yo robocop dem hookerknees fadez"

as far as how i washed them, let em soak in the tub inside out the first day i got em. then i didnt do anything but wear em till a day in the summer where i had to run around in a field for hours in 100+ degree weather. that was after like 2 months i guess, washed em i guess like 4 times since, always inside out and hang dried