The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

A friend posted this on my facebook wall yesterday.

http://vimeo.com/21891435

Guy's jeans are fucking ugly to begin with. Love how he doesn't have a clue why he's doing what he's doing, he's just going along with what a sales person and a stranger told him to do.

Soap and water is what cleans jeans, no getting around it.

So that's what it's like in the "world of FANCY jeans"

Did you do the painting or did warehouse. Either way I kinda like it for a change. Jeans look great as well.

blech! sorry but the pair by itself is so friggin gorgeous and beautiful that the 2 colored arcs painted on them is like defiling a work of art. Call me a purist but I prefer the denim to speak for itself

samurai s5000bk 4 years old vs black knights ~1 year, impossible for me to really capture these. by any indication, i'm not even close to being done with the black knights and they look great

5601331763_6da54271bf_z.jpg

big brother, little brother

5601919452_76a953bde6_z.jpg

5601921590_d267f59665_z.jpg

5601337009_90d757073f_z.jpg

5601338287_25383fe45e_z.jpg

5601339719_2b3213d0d8_z.jpg

5601340919_9dcdcd79a1_z.jpg

starting to get a hole in the black knights, I want SELA to get their machines up and running!

My beater Gap skinny jeans got beer spilled all over them last night, so for fear of smelling like a bum, i threw them in the wash. i was trying to hold off on washing just to experiment, but beer smell isnt very socially acceptable in my opinion. lul

bought on 11/10/10 - worn lightly every day or so. (i dont really do anything hardcore to get teh mad fadez bro)

they have a kinda cool streaky look.

You live in Eugene. Everything there smells like beer. Trust me, I know.