The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

NUK - sexih07 will receive second wash this weekend...if I get a chance u will find pre and post update on sidxbeatsblackyear ...

*edit : i''m on your side beatle lol, both looks great beatle

@tallyho : yeah, i given them the initial soak, thanks btw

@nicorice : its all okay man, just come by here and see how your jeans fadez lol and yeah its damn hot in jakarta lol

thats uncomfortable shit. why would you do that for?

maybe you'll find this thing "uncomfortable shit", but if you live in indonesia for a long time, you'll get used to the weather in here.

fyi, he usually bikes on sunday morning in a car-free-day area.

*edit : i''m on your side beatle lol, both looks great beatle

@tallyho : yeah, i given them the initial soak, thanks btw

@nicorice : its all okay man, just come by here and see how your jeans fadez lol and yeah its damn hot in jakarta lol

been there done that. i was just there for 3 months last year. although i didn't wear them during weekdays since i was working.

This is my dads wrangler jacket he bought raw sometime in the 70's. We found it when we were digging around in his closet I have no real details about the jacket, it is broken twill but not selvage. Sorry for all the pics in advance, i didnt know how to show evo on a jacket. He has another one about the same age ill put up later.

2r4hoar.jpg

dwwag.jpg

2z3nvy8.jpg

35cq14j.jpg

2ic7jat.jpg

k2dj7.jpg

img2172xu.jpg

img2171ys.jpg

almost 7.5 months? need a soak, they're pretty grimy...they're more contrasty in the combs and whiskers in person, but the color is pretty accurate!

which model is this? they look really skinny

are these a pair that were worn by another customer and traded in for a discounted new pair?

hey so what's the deal with the "butler" pants?

are they actual "other people's pants" that are already stinky and nasty?

if i bring in my beat up APCs to the store, what will be my discount?

they are thinned the fuck out... already did an invisible repair on these jeans, and i don't think it would make sense to keep repairing already thin jeans as they are