The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I agree - tried to rep a couple days ago, but no luck. What gives? This man deserves rep! It now says I must spread before giving to Gaijin again yet it didn't take the first time? Anybody else try?

not sure I understand how this whole rep thing works but I got your rep and comment on my user control page so thanks. I think somebody said I have to make atleast 50 posts before it shows on my rep power... whatever that means.

^^Looking great man! What model are they?

not sure i remember. they look almost identical to the 47's but have a different leather patch. all it says is toyo enterprise company ltd. Sugar Cane our originated legendary wears extra heavy 14oz denim coarse weave. maybe someone will recognize this and know?

Gajin - looks like you've been wearing Japanese denim for a long time ! Cool....how old are you and if you can -make sure to post some fit pics in waywt...

A friend got me started when I was 18, I'm 30 now. Been hooked on the Japanese ever since. Got a fit pic of some new flat heads included in a wayjdt post from earlier today. I'll make sure and post up on waywt though- probably be wearing the flat heads for a while but I will be sure to mix in some oldies but goodies sometime soon.

thanks for the rep all - they are blue i just think the contrast is a bit mucked up - I'll play with some new shots over the weekend

I posted these a week ago and they weren't quite right colorwise - here's the better color:

fc0105c - about a year

DSC_3716.jpg

DSC_3717.jpg

DSC_3718.jpg

DSC_3719.jpg