It's been awhile so mad forum stretch comin up:

2.5 year old, one-wash Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan's"

img3012u.jpgimg3013.jpg

1.5 year old, no-wash Dior Homme 19cm MIJ's

img3014a.jpgimg3016g.jpg

1.5 year old, no-wash Acne Hex Raw Black

img3022r.jpg

Current Project:

6 month old, no-wash Nudie Grim Tim Dry Organic (Nudie haters, fuck off)

img3017p.jpg

^^ Did you really wear those for 12 years?

They only come out on special occasions now. Quite fragile these days.Wore them hard for about the first three to four years(near daily rotation). And then in semi regular rotation for the next five years or so(maybe once or twice a month). Semi retired the last few years. Soak washed about 10 times.

Almostnice, the cuffs are spectacular. Those bibs are coming along nicely. I find that with cuffs I need to adjust cuff length like once every month to two months so that the denim doesn't break and tear where the cuffs are folded. Changing the fold softens up the entire cuff. If you look at my tweeds they have like 3 lines where I have altered the cuffs size.

I love that your denim stays nice and dark.

that happens to me all the time,but its no big deal.when the pair is new i always start with a higher cuff and adjust it down with further washes and lenght shrinking.if the holes are getting too big i wouldnt mind a little patching.

as for the denim holding the indigo,I ( and some others here) use Eco Ver,some biological detergent which works pretty nice on all of my jeans.

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=en&u=http://www.ecover.com/&ei=sHBzS7nyEYa5_QaewvE8&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBYQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Decover%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26hs%3DqMk