The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Samurai s01040xj 4 months initial soak no wash. Not really worn hard since I now work from home and don't really have to walk anywhere as much as I used to. So they're fading much slower.

zxp4ld.jpg

Also still wearing my 5000vxs once or twice a week. Here's a shitty inside fit pic shot. Also lol at the sloppy cuffs. I just threw them on, was wearing my jins.

ws4ig5.jpg

and my lame attempt at trying to get a shot of the train tracks.

21a8sp.jpg

Samurai s01040xj 4 months initial soak no wash. Not really worn hard since I now work from home and don't really have to walk anywhere as much as I used to. So they're fading much slower.

zxp4ld.jpg

Also still wearing my 5000vxs once or twice a week. Here's a shitty inside fit pic shot. Also lol at the sloppy cuffs. I just threw them on, was wearing my jins.

ws4ig5.jpg

and my lame attempt at trying to get a shot of the train tracks.

21a8sp.jpg

Plalai04 - those jeans are no joke. they look fucking sick. they were made in thailand too correct? pretty badass!

sixsixtie - those 5000vxs are loooking fucking sickk too. i like the traintrack picture because you can see a little bit of everything. traintrack, combs, and some whiskers.

Plalai04 - those jeans are no joke. they look fucking sick. they were made in thailand too correct? pretty badass!

sixsixtie - those 5000vxs are loooking fucking sickk too. i like the traintrack picture because you can see a little bit of everything. traintrack, combs, and some whiskers.