The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

new cures

great work for 4 months. what on earth do you do to the knees though?! just be a bit more loving on them in the future and you shouldn't have any problems; APC is unusually tough for its light weight.

Royals look great. I love how the back pocket "cross-patch" atari.

I've had my eye on ALD for a while but it seems like they don't produce their selvage models anymore (aside from the Prescott, which I'm not really a fan of). A looser cut workwear style jean would be really nice.

Thx man, I was busy at Art School, and tidying up my room. I finally finished my room (It takes me about a month to do this). Also I am catching up with my Design Drawing 1 hw. Life is better and I am working on a pair of New Cure which is really tight to a point that I'm trying to sell it again last week but I think I'm keeping it now.

You makes me sounds important, HAHA Thanks.:D

Hey, do you go to Academy of Art University? I recognize our ID cards.

coo coo cachoo... these are my contest skulls at the end of the second month

it rained for pretty much all of october so i spent the month inside playing orange box. very sorry if these are too big, i will resize them and reupload them.

patch_892987.jpg

front_390383.jpg

frontclose.jpg

back_814095.jpg

backclose.jpg

Royals look great. I love how the back pocket "cross-patch" atari.

I've had my eye on ALD for a while but it seems like they don't produce their selvage models anymore (aside from the Prescott, which I'm not really a fan of). A looser cut workwear style jean would be really nice.

Thanks all.

There is a selvage Fronteir as well. It's not as loose as the Royal, but is definitely looser than the Prescott. There's only one place that I've seen to get them, which is at www.drytillyoudie.nl. I feel a need to mention that their normal denim is also very high quality, so if you really want the Royal, the normal is still a good way to go.

nice photos corter....my 5507xx seem to be fading a little quicker than my 5010xx in the same denim for some reason, which is strange considering they are a looser cut.

i need to wear my 5507xx more, ive been neglecting them.

thanks man, i got my samurai's and i stopped wearing these for like a month and a half too. i'm going to put some time into them because now that i've had my sams for a while, these are a lot easier to show wear and i'd like to get them worn in a bit more before i put them aside again.

john marat....to be perfectly honest, im not a massive of the really washed out look. personally i wouldve washed them less often, but each to their own :)

let me say though.....those combs look amazing. so three dimensional! they look like mountain ranges or some crazy shit, good stuff! id like to see better photos if at all possible.