The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i've seen them on a girl. selvage denim is never flattering on a lady's curves but that is not the priority here. that said, i am plagued by what fit to get if i get the custom pair. it will be made from a heavy slubby raw selvage.

should i try for a fitted look or just do a boyish anti-fit?

Get a pair of skulls lindas, they will fit you just fine. I know a girl who did just the same thing, and well they looked great on her. Although the syd jeans are tempting (yes i have been in this boat to) but really i feel the lindas will do you fine. My skulls are some of the best fitting and quaility jeans i have ever owned. If you feel like going down this road i would suggest this path to choose.

anyway, judging from your recent pics, YOU dont need jeans. your current atire is very classy.

best of luck

marc

Would you guys be up for a gallery that was put together like this:

denim.gif

I'm bored, and would like to work with Ajax and Javascript to make a neat gallery.

Note: that's only an example, if you support the idea, and would like to see any categories included/excluded, let me know. I'm trying to think how to incorporate the pictures, whether to put them as a javascript action to show them onClick, or put them on a different page...

htw, pbjs look fantastico

what's the crotch situation, though?

repaired? impending doom? held up well?

i thought i remembered there being some discussion about how the slubzz meant more abrasion, and thus higher likelihood of holes in that region

but yours looks good (albeit well-worn)

denim.gif

I'm bored, and would like to work with Ajax and Javascript to make a neat gallery.

Note: that's only an example, if you support the idea, and would like to see any categories included/excluded, let me know. I'm trying to think how to incorporate the pictures, whether to put them as a javascript action to show them onClick, or put them on a different page...

i would include a thumbnail.

denim.gif

cures are selvage