The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Thanks guys. :)

They were my first jeans out of highschool. When I was a poor-ass uni student, I wore them every day for five years straight and then alternated them with 15oz moleskins. After about two years of that, I switched over to moleskins full time. I only just started wearing jeans again late last year. The best fades come with time and patience, IMHO.

Re the crotch of the Imperials:I reckon it is definitely slightly oversized, but seems to look good actually. I think cult makes a good point, large crotch makes the jeans look slimmer.

Whodini - here are some photos of how the A-505s turned out after about 6 months wear 5 days a week, a couple of machine washes...the pics are pretty close to the actual colour of the jeans. Overall, I thought they faded well, except very little definition on the honey-combs at the back. But the overall fade in the denim is quite nice.

How did your's turn out? I haven't seen any photos of them for about 6 months.

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

I digged deep in there today?

505's huh? are those selvage?

ahh damn it! just found out that my cell phone fits into my imperial dukes too.

should have kept them there from day 1.

then i wouldnt have the rather undesirable cell phone fade.

hmmm maybe jeans retailers should add it under one of their measurements.

i can imagine 'Pre-soak Coin Pocket Width - 3 inches'

Uhh okay, first post here at superfuture now... these are my Nudie Straight sven dry selvedge, I have worn them for about 3.5 months now, pictures taken about 1-2 weeks ago, starting to come along nicely, but I will soon be making a little break with these since I have a pair of LVC 505 '67's coming soon :P

picture1cu9.png

picture2bd7.png

picture3de6.png

picture4tq5.png

bonus picture :D:D:D

picture1tp0.png