The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Thanks for the responses everyone. I starched these jeans once a week for the first maybe three weeks to set the creases, then haven't done it since. I was thinking about doing it again after the wash, but they seem to be holding their form fine without it. The fit is quite slim, so that probably has a lot to do with the contrast. I'm quite happy with how they came out...happy enough to wear them a little longer and hold off on my s5000vx.

jeans2.jpg

jeans3.jpg

My Nudie RRDG after about a year with 2 washes, first at 90 degrees after 200 days, second about 40 days after or so, about 40 degrees.

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

BTW, nice jeans Spill Suppressor, very awesome. And nice ALDs too, I could never get used to the massive legs. Way too baggy for me, but I love the details on them!

Thanks for the responses everyone. I starched these jeans once a week for the first maybe three weeks to set the creases, then haven't done it since. I was thinking about doing it again after the wash, but they seem to be holding their form fine without it. The fit is quite slim, so that probably has a lot to do with the contrast. I'm quite happy with how they came out...happy enough to wear them a little longer and hold off on my s5000vx.

are those slim jim or super slim kim?

I've been wearing these frequently for about 2 years now. They have been washed many times. Although if I could start it over again, I wouldn't have washed them.

The Roots:

Levi's Red from 03, made in croatia.

Would be very glad if I could find a mexican zip fly for myself!

4 Nerds: look at the cut, seems to be EN VOGUE these days ;-)

Alright, I'll post some proper pictures this time, a few days after their first bath. Sorry if I post too many pictures. I'll delete some if it gets annoying.

100_3560.jpg

100_3559.jpg

I think this picture shows off the amazing fit that Nudie has:

100_3566.jpg

100_3571.jpg

100_3574.jpg

100_3572.jpg

100_3573.jpg

Stress tear:

100_3568.jpg

Sorry for the image overload. I'll take some pictures of my Crates as soon as I get a couple weeks more wear in them.

Those nudies are looking great. Are they RRDS?

Those nudies are looking great. Are they RRDS?

Yeah they are. Sorry for not mentioning that part.

Great pics, It's time to get those Imperial Dukes bro.

Dude, I know. Jules will kick my ass right now if I buy more stuff. Starting my new job next week, so that'll give me some extra cash. Then I'll go nuts and she can bite my ass. :D

Edwin Rainbows... first soak... kinda

My edwins have been worn for about 4 months, maybe 3 days a week. Yesterday I got caught in friggen monsoon style rain while registering at uni. I got absolutely soaked from the waistband down, as you can see from the following pic:

DSC00128.jpg

I hung them to dry and the next day I took em off the hanger and threw them on my bed and they hit it like they were made of plywood! So I did what any superfutarian would do and snapped the following pics:

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Woo hoo!